not so new life

New York, late 2016

After Aliana permanently moved to her sister, she joined the SHIELD. Natasha convinced Nick Fury to give her a change, and gladly did.

Nick liked her, she reminded him of Nat.

She was assigned her missions to do alone, as she almost always did. Until now, when there was no other choice then team her up.

_______________________________________________________

,,Ali, sit down please" Nick sitting in his office behind the desk.
She sat down, next to Sam Wilson and Pietro Maximoff.

he continued ,,hate to say it, but you need to go with them, no one else is available right now"

If looks could kill, Nick would be dead. Maybe she would be okay with team, but definitely not with Nats egoist friends.

,,what's the mission about?" She asked.

,,Germany, there is some unusual activity" he explained shortly then gave them a tablet with more information.

Aliana scanned it, easy peasy, she could do it alone, she thought.

,, You have twenty minutes, go get ready"

The two of them left leaving he an Nick alone in his office.
,,you okay with that?"

,,um, I'll make it work"

______________________________________________

,,we haven't met yet, princesa, I'm Pietro" he said with his Sokovian accent, and took out his hand.

Aliana accepted the hand, trying to be polite, like Nat always used to say.

,,I'm Aliana" she said disgusted as Pietro kissed her hand. Her wiping it off as soon as he let go off her.

The jet took off, with Wilson flying it.

Aliana sat down on the opposite side of the bench and still could feel Pietro staring at her.

Didn't take long and he was sitting closer to her ,,so princesa what brings you to Shield?"

She looked at him unbothered and kept quiet.

,,okay, so you're not so talkative, okay" he smirked. ,,you with anyone?" He continued

Aliana didn't really talked to anyone, in red room you couldn't talk before you were actually spoken to. And she didn't like the Avengers.

She went front to sit next to Wilson as there was only one chair left.
,,everything okay, back there?" Wilson asked.

,,he's annoying" she put her legs on deck

,,that's normal, oh and I'm Sam Wilson, you can just call me Sam" he took out his hand.

,, you're not going to kiss my hand right?" She asked seriously.

,,no, I'm not speedy"

,,cool,cool" she accepted it.

Sam got the jet on autopilot.

,,Sam! How long I'm bore-" before Pietro could come up front, Sam pushed button to close door between him and them.

Aliana chuckled.

,,no, seriously, he's like the most hyped kid I know, and I have sister with kids."

___________________________________________________

Blue blur kept flash before Ali's eyes. 

Sam flied above them checking if there were any other persons in building.

Pietro evacuated people around the building.

Aliana went in first, quietly, she got close to a room where three people were holding the hostages. Pietro not far behind her.

She gestured him to help her up the vent so she could get in the room.

He helped her out, and just watched them through a window, unobserved.

Aliana moved the vent and after the rope slid down quietly.

Taking out all of the three guys down.

Pietro helped her people to get out of the building.

,,that was so cool, where did you learned that?"

,,concentrate on the mission" was all she answered him.

The three of them accomplished the mission successfully after few hours.

They got on the jet to go home.

,,um, guys?"
Wilson came to the back of the jet.

,,what? Aliana looked up.

,,the jet won't start"

,,what?!" Pietro sat straight

Aliana went front to try it, unsuccessfully.

,,looks like we have to stay the night here"
Sam said already tired.

,,no! I have a date"

,,too bad, Speedy, cancel it"
Aliana took her bag and opened door to the jet.
Sam following her, Pietro had to too.