Prologue

Olivia's POV

Here we are.

At a place i never wanted to be. But i have to live through this if i want things to be better.

Standing in front of the university i dread going in knowing what i have to do but I won't let anyone see that I have to get through this and not let anyone know what is actually happening.

I am not alone i have my friend Stefano with me. But he doesn't wants to go in too. Like me he's afraid. Afraid that his friends who are his family will never forgive him for what he is about to do. But we have no choice cause we were forced into this and if choose not to do it we will suffer something bigger than loosing just the trust of our loved ones.

I look at him.

"You ready Stefano?" I ask.

He scoffs "Never will be. But i have to do it anyway so let's not delay. The sooner it gets over the better." He says and takes a deep breath after that his face goes blank.

I look in front and say "Let's do this."

Sebastian's POV

I enter my house expecting to meet with the usual chaos that is there when i return home. But to my surprise it's silent today.

I suspected that everyone might be at the theatre room and i could live in peace for a while until they decide they have had enough and want to annoy me to death.

And no i am not saying that just because I feel so. I am also saying it because my sister, brother and friends made it pretty clear that it is i quote "Their life goal to do that and that is why they are still tolerating my cold, boring and arrogant ass."

I slightly laugh at the thought and shake my head as i walk into the living room.

But what i didn't expect to see was my  best friend crying her eyes out.

What i didn't expect was my closest, best friend, a person who was like a second brother to me to have been a traitor.

_______________________________________

Hiiii!!!! I know i took way too long to post this and i am sorryyy!!

Please let me know how you found the prologue. I'd love to know your thoughts on it.

Happy New Year 🎊