I

The war has been going on for centuries but none really knows how it all started and how our species came to be.

Long ago before the moon and the sun graced the heavens darkness covered what we now know as our planet Ama . She is nature, breath, soul within everything that lives and roams. She is everything which sees and will see. The beginning and the end.

Ama's parents are the sun Solis (Or Sol pronounced as Soul) and moon Luna. They are the greater creators to whom every creation is bound by.

Solis and Luna met in a coincidence of faith. Two completely different. Yet the attractions they had towards one another was like no other. Luna wanted meaning. Not knowing her beauty and wisdom were more precious than anything ever found. So she convinced Solis to breath life into Ama. Ama was lonely and always seemed to be yearning for companionship and care. She unlike her parents roamed.
Luna gifted her the oceans in great abundance. Ama would raise the waters in  praise towards here mother whenever she is closest to earth. The great waters were an amazing gift yet Solis found Ama still needed more. He met with Luna and proposed they bring on high ground and growth so creatures would be able to roam within Ama. Luna agreed combining most of both their powers the not only create land but different creatures also. Two types of these creatures have the honour to be able to speak to Ama directly. They were the guardians of all of Luna and Solis's creations. They were assigned day and night. The "night walkers" servants to Luna and the "day walkers" servants to Solis.
The creatures were to keep the peace and balance between all.
They were the guardians.

Everyone knows this but one vital part was left out.