A Buncha Stuff That Happened Next

(𝘼/𝙉: 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙋!!! 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉'𝙏 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀 2023?! 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 2024 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆!!)

  With The Bark Night in my arms, I ran to my lab. When I got inside, I set him and Molly down in the kitchen.

   "I'm gonna go call Sarah in my room on the house phone," I say. "Help yourselves to the refrigerator and cabinets!"

  "Do you have any potato chips with the white stuff?" Asked Molly.

   "No, we do not," I replied. "How about you just look through the refrigerator and see what we do have."

    "Have anything to make a PB&J sandwich with?" Asked The Bark Night.

  "Yes I do. I have grape jelly, peanut butter, and strawberry jam."

  "Thanks."

  "No problem babe-"

   .....

 We both oddly stared at each other.

   "I'm just... Gonna go get Sarah now.... "

    Great. Now Molly is in the kitchen singing that annoying song.

  "🎶 Wally and Bark Night sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!🎶" She sung. Ugh, that tadpole makes me so angry sometimes.

  I got to my room and began to dial Sarah's number.

   "Mhh.. Yello?" Sarah said into the phone.

  "Oh, Sarah it's Petey," I spoke. "Do you remember how to save Li'l Petey?"

  "I do. Would you like to meet somewhere as I get everything ready?"

  "Sure. Meet me at the back of the police station. I don't wanna make it obvious to Piggy."

   "Got it. I better get ready now."

    "Me too. I'll see you there!"

   As I hang up the phone, my attention is now completely on Molly. She keeps singing that annoying song. Will she ever stop?! As I get down stairs, I see The Bark Night trying to shut her up.

  "Guys!" I yell. "We need to go!"

    "Fine," they reply.

     As we walk outside, Molly stops us.

    "Wally!" She yells. "I need to go to the bathroom."

   "Ugh," I reply. "Can't you hold it?"

    "No!"

    "Fine. It's upstairs to your left."

     "Thanks!"

     As we waited for Molly, I stared at The Bark Night. His eyes were so beautiful. When she came back, we left.

      As we approach the police station, I smiled. I was finally going to have my son back! However as we approach the back, my joy quickly faded to sadness--- Sarah was in a trap! As she stared into my soul, I   jumped into action as I attempted to free her from this rope like prison. As I got scissors from my pocket, I began to cut at the rope.

   "Wally!" Yelled Molly.

    "What?!" I hollard back. "And what have I told you about calling me that?! My name ISN'T Wally!"

   "Oh, okay!"

    "Uhmm.. Petey," The Bark Knight says. "Look behind you... "

     I turn around and gasp.... Piggy was right next to me!

     "Oh yea, I was gonna tell you that the bad guy was behind you," Molly said aloud.

    I facepalmed.

  "Why didn't you tell me then?!" I scream.

   "Oh, uh... "

    "Ugh, cmon kid we don't have all day."

     "I didn't tell you because... An ice cream pooped on your head! HAHAHAHAHA!! "

     "You're worse than my son... "

     I look behind me at Piggy. His eyes are glued onto us, watching us weirdly.

     "Anyway," Piggy speaks as he grabs a rope trap. "Have fun with Sarah~!"

     As he throws the trap on us, he runs away.

     "Hey Molly," I said. "You're small enough to fit through the trap. Do you think you could go into the building and get Chief or a police officer we can trust?"

     "Will do," she replied.

      As she flies out of the trap, I begin to look into The Bark Knight's eyes.

       "Y'know," I began to speak. "I understand we are locked up in a rope jail, but at least we're alone."

   He smiled back at me.

    "You're right," he said. "And you've been in and out of jail most of your life. You know how to thrive!"

    "And you've been a police dog for who knows how long! You should know enough!"

     We both laugh. A few minutes later, we told stories of how he became a police dog and how I became evil. However, we ended up sleeping in the middle of storytelling.

                                                         {WORDS:707}