Oh, Distant you,❤️‍🩹

;)

Cw: weed, being high

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur sighed, adjusting himself drowsily against the maroon armchair. He sat against it on the floor. His slim fingers gripped the blunt, the movie WALL-E playing loudly in the background.

He took a drag of the blunt, shutting his eyes firmly as his lungs threatend to choke all the weed out.

Quackity adjusted himself in the chair. "You have any more?" he said, rolling the finished blunt between his fingers, his red-tinted eyes glancing between Wilbur and the movie.

"I just smoked the last of it, sorry-" Wilbur said after exhaling a plume of smoke.

"Alright," Quackity sat up, holding his knees to his chest. His attention focused on the TV.

"Could I sit by you, darling?" Wilbur looked up, even high, Quackity thought, he was beautiful.

Quackity nodded, and scooted over before Wilbur sat down next to him, the two shared the rather small chair.

"This movie makes me cry," Quackity said, a small smile framed his lips. The only light came from the TV, illuminating his soft features. His golden wings lit by Blue light.

"Me too, it's adorable," Wilbur giggled, he leaned his head back, feeling a bit woozy. (Ik from experience pookie)

"I'm so tired-" Quackity yawned, rubbing his eyes. "I can barely sleep without something to hold on, though." He sighed.

"I could give you my coat-" Wilbur said before starting to get up. Quackity moved drowsily, but fast, his hands wrapping around the others chest.

"I'll lean on you instead" Quackity giggled, moving his legs to rest on Wilbur's, his head rested under Wilbur's chin.

Wilbur blushed. "Sounds good to me," He rested his arm around Quackity, gently playing with his wings and hair.

The two watched the movie for a bit longer, before Quackity heard small sniffles. He looked up, seeing

"Wilbur, are you crying?" He looked up, seeing Wilbur sniffing. "I told you it makes me cry-" He rubbed his eyes. "Aw, baby-" Quackity giggled softly, sitting on Wilbur's lap, he wiped off the rest of the tears.

Wilbur had a small smile on his face. "Oh, you're gorgeous," he placed his head back again, shutting his eyes tightly to refocus before looking into Quackity's eyes again.

Quackity placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "It's late, and we're gonna feel like shit tomorrow," He got up, shutting off the TV. He stood in the dark doorway, reaching his hand out for Wilbur to grab.

Wilbur stood up, catching his balance, he walked over and placed his hand in Quackity's. The two walked over to their bedroom.

Wilbur climbed into his side of the bed, sliding under the sheets. His body relaxed subconsciously when he felt Quackity slip into the other side. He waited for the warmth and presence of Quackity next to him.

Quackity shimmied over, their foreheads pressing together. Wilbur's hands reached over to hug Quackity's upper hips.

"You smell of flowers," Wilbur drowsily said, the weed and lack of sleep enticed his brain to be confusing and mixed up.

"You smell like weed," Quackity snickered, happily hearing a small noise of a laugh from Wilbur.

"Goodnight, darling," Wilbur closed his eyes, kissing Quackity's forehead before going back to the same position.

"Sleep well, Sweetheart." Quackity hugged Wilbur tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn, is it really that hard to have that relationship

anyway I'm alive! 🥰 here's a short lil fluff chapter, inspired by, wow, what a great guess,

Oh, Distant you, -Wilbur Soot

I hope you enjoyed my lovely little children!