part 2

The news of Candra Kirana's loss made prince Inu Kertapati confused and sad. He searched for her all over the kingdom by disguising as a villager. The witch knew what was done by him. She was disguised as a raven to disrupt the prince's effort to meet Candra Kirana. On his own way Prince Inu Kertapati was helped by an old man who was great. He hit the bird with his stick until it died. Prince Inu thanked to him. He also told the intent and purpose of his journey. After knowing what had happened, the old man told Prince Inu to search her in Dadapan village. Afterwards the prince traveled to the Dadapan Village right away.

After walking for days, the prince arrived in the Dadapan Village. He was very thirsty at that time. Then he saw a small hut and approached it. Suddenly he was shocked because he saw his fiancée was cooking through the window. He immediately entered the hut to see her. Finally they were both very happy because they met and the magic was lost. Then the princess told what had happened to her and she also introduced the old woman who had helped her to the prince. The prince was very grateful to the old woman. Then he brought Candra Kirana and the old woman to the palace. After arriving at the palace, the king was happy because her daughter had returned. He also knew what had happened to his daughter. Knowing his sister had been found, Candra Galuh run away from the palace because she was afraid of being punished by his father. Finally Candra Kirana and Raden Inu Kertapati were married and they lived happily ever after.