Joshy welcomes you (written by S)

You awake after being unconscious due to warping through the sewer. Joshy woshy pulled you in so quickly that your body didn't have time to react to every that had occurred. You can still faintly hear whistle baby echoing through the pipes, until you realize that whistle baby is now coming from a new source ahead of you...

You feel Joshy woshy's big beefy arms pull you out of the sewers to be greeted by his ginormous, gigantasoraus, humongous, big, marvelously amazing mansion. You now realize this second source of whistle baby has been coming from this house, but where? "W-where... how.." you asked confused.

"You are my whistle baby, and as my whistle baby, the house sings for you," Josh quickly answers your first question.

"But.. why? Why am I here, and why... er... how am I your whistle baby..?" You continue to ask him questions, but he places his chocolatey fingers over your pursed lips and shushes you ravishingly.

"No more questions my love..." Josh says as he walks away alluringly. You instinctively follow him through the astonishing mansion of his, until you're stopped in your tracks by... a turtle?

"HOLY COW! YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANY PANTS!!" says the surprised turtle, who is non other than Michelson himself from adult mini samurai turtles!

"Oh my god! AHHH!" you scream in your high pitched, petite voice. Before you can feel any more embarrassed, Joshy woshy pulls his chocolate stained shirt off of his body and places it over you. It perfectly covers your entire petite, little feminine frame. You clutch his shirt, "Thank you... joshy..." you try to look him in the eyes but your attention is brought elsewhere... "Oh my! Your perfectly sculpted roman abs... like a greek statue! Your sexy biceps... shiny and wet due to the sewers..." you continue on. Your eyes trickled down from his sharp collarbones to his marshmellowy chesticles, right down to the two freckles above his left nipple, you're noticing every intricate detail on his upper body, "and oh. my. JOSHY GOODNESS!" You screech as you notice two silver rings embued upon his tiny little pink nipples, "YOU HAVE NIPPLE RINGS!" you fall to your knees, bedazzled by his mesmerizing body. You even drool a little.

Joshy strikes a sexy smirk at you, "Oh my Josh... did I say that out loud...?" You look away embarrassed, as your cheeks brighten up with blush. He moves closer to you, stroking your temples and grabbing both of your rosy cheeks to stare you in the eye.

"It's okay kitten, daddy's here now..." Joshy leans in and your lips crash together. His tongue dives deep into your throat so far that you even gag a little. His long, slimy snake strokes the back of your throat, caressing your uvula. You moan and struggle to draw in your breath until he unclasps your lips and pulls away elegantly. "Did that satisfy you kitten? I held back for now because I know you cant handle the full force of my might yet..."

"Ngh... Yes!" you look away shyly.

"Now, come along..." Josh takes your hand and leads you to the next chapter of this journey...