• 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝐽𝑜𝑏 •

Ding ding ding, the last bell of the day. I can't wait to go home. "Hey, you are still going to the host club right?" Haruhi asked. "Oh, I forgot about that, let's go," I responded. We walked to the host club. We arrived a bit early so it gave me a chance to introduce myself to everyone.

I went up to some twins, who I thought were very handsome. "Hey! Im Y/n, I will be the new helper here," I said with a smile. "Hey, I'm Hikaru," one said. "Hello, I'm Kaoru, we are some hosts. Also you look like you would make a great hostess," Kaoru stated. I smiled and told them I was going to greet the other two.
I walked over to a small boy and a scarily tall man. I introduced myself, "Nice to meet you
Y/n-chan! Im honey! I think you may be in one of my classes! Oh and this is my cousin, Takashi! He rather have you call him Mori though," Honey ranted. I smiled and looked up at Mori. He stared down at me, I smiled my biggest smile at him. He looked away quickly.

Tamaki bursted in through the door as everyone looked, "It's almost time people, get in into places!" He demanded. Girls came rushing in, three of the girls looked shocked to see me. I was a bit confused but brushed it off. I was making tea to give to the hosts and their ladies, but then an unexpected guest came.

It was Kyoya. "Hello Kyoya, what brings you back here? Don't you have guests waiting?" I asked. "Listen, I heard the twins talking. You will bring in more money if we had a hostess here, you have a perfect face for the job. So I will offer you this job right now, if you would like. Let me know in a couple of days." He stated as he left.

I walked out with a tray and my first stop of Mori and Honey. Those same three girls were there. I handed them their drinks and Honey started talking, "This is our new helper! Y/n-chan! Isn't she so sweet?" he said as he smiled.
Mori glanced at me as the girls looked at me with jealousy. I smiled awkwardly and left as soon as possible.

Soon after the guest left, Tamaki announced that we are going to have a tropical paradise in the host club. I looked at him as if he was crazy and left. Honey and Mori followed far behind me as they talked, well, honey was doing most of the talking.

There were three girls that stopped me in the hallway. "Hey you!" Shouted the short blonde girl. I turned my head to look at her and her friends. "Why are you working in the host club?" A tall brown haired girl asked. "Why not? Also, may i know your names?" I questioned. "Im Alyssa and the tall one is Kylie and the other is Melissa. You be there cause it's only for boys," The short blonde said. "I see no sign that it was only for boys," I stated. The other girl ,Melissa, started walking up towards me with an angry expression. "You are so desperate, pick me," she scoffed. She started pushing me as Kylie raised her hand and slapped me.

I ran away in tears, not knowing what to do. I look behind me with Mori and Honey in shock. Honey looked furious as Mori stood there in silence.

I am outside the school, walking home and still thinking about what just happened. Why did I let them hit me? Why didn't I fight back? Did anyone see? All these questions ran through my head as a turned the corner to my house.

I unlocked my door and went inside to find my father sitting on the couch with Haurhi and her father.

"New club huh?" My father asked. "Yeah, it's going to be fun," I replied.

Word count: 673