Bakugo/Deku

TW: bullying
Deku's loneliness

It was the period before lunch Deku  was in his class listening to his teacher talk, he knew that there were  ten minutes left  before the bell rings for lunch , so he did the best to his ability to pay attention.

When the bell rang everyone left for the cafeteria, Deku in the other hand didn't, he found a spot in the school trying to eat his lunch but was getting bullied by students in his class.

Deku tried to ignore them but it was getting worse! He  packed his lunch and walked away to find another spot to eat his lunch. Deku decided to go to the library but it was shut, deku went to the track field but 1A were down there so he ran away.

Deku popped in his headphones and sat on one of the tables in the cafeteria looking at the big crowds all around made him scared. Deku put his head down on the table and  started crying, not releasing that he'd started slipping and had an accident, because it was noisy nobody heard him crying.

The bell  rang and everybody started to walk to their next class. When Aizawa started to take attendance he realised that Deku wasn't in the classroom and said "have you guys seen deku?" "Probably didn't really want to be a real hero so he ditched class" kirishima  said laughing his head off.

" kirishima that is  not nice you don't say that about somebody." bakugo said angrily "oooh do we have another fake with us." "Enough! All of you haven't been very nice to deku since he has started! " Aizawa said cross "bakugo can you go find deku for me, you were the only one that were nice to deku." "Yes sensei I will."

Bakugo left the classroom and started looking for deku on the track field, but no luck, he looked for him at his usual spot but not there. Bakugo went to get a drink of water when he found Deku sitting on the table in tears. Bakugo  went up to deku and said "are you ok?"

Deku took out an earbud and went into bakugo's arms and cried. bakugo rubbed deku's back calming him down, bakugo asked "are you a little?"  "Me smol" bakugo understood and said " I understand would you like me to be your friend and care giver?" Deku said "yes plz tank u" "welcome sweetheart, um bud I think you had an accident, I will tell sensei that I found you and we will head up to your dorm to change your diaper ok"

"Yes dada." Deku and bakugo walked and talk back to 1A and told sensei what happened and he said "that's fine I understand your both free to go" "thank you sensei." bakugo said shutting the door behind him and started walking to deku's dorm.

In deku's dorm, Deku showed bakugo where the diapers, pull ups and clothes were stored and changed deku's diaper, once bakugo was done Deku showed him around everywhere else in the house, once deku was finished showing bakugo around  he went up stairs and closed the door, a few minutes later.

Bakugo checked up on deku and saw  him  lay on the bed scared and  not moving and asked "u ok?" deku (is a non verbal  and clingy little when he is at the age 0-3 but at 4 he is talkative)  gave grabby hands and wanted a hug and his pacifier. Bakugo said "ok I'll give you your paci and a hug"

Deku got  comfortable and ended up falling asleep with his pacifier in his mouth and stuffie in hands, so bakugo put on a spare pair of pyjamas that he had in his bag and gotten comfortable and ended up rubbing deku's hair and face slowly drifting off to sleep.

Narrator:
hello everyone I hope you enjoy this story if you have any suggestions please let me know