Mina / uraraka

Hi there
Before you read there is a (TW) trigger warning if you can't handle anything to do with passing out or no one eating or drinking you are welcome to skip this story
thank you

Mina was walking inside the school cafeteria looking for Uraraka. But Mina couldn't find her anywhere, and decided to head to her next class which was track Field.
Mina sat on the seats inside the track field feeling very sad.
The bell rang and A1 started heading inside the field, Midnight was telling the class what to do before you start a battle when Mina got out her phone and tried to call Uraraka but no answer, Mina was getting anxious she never had Uraraka never answer her phone before and thought it was very strange so she sat there not moving trying to pay attention to midnight.
Mina felt her heart pound she felt her self slipping , feeling sweating, earlier that day she didn't drink enough water or ate anything so she was feeling light headed.
Midnight told the class to run around the field for 200 kilometres Mina got up and followed the class and ran around the track.
Suddenly Mina started looking pale from running and she stopped and fainted, midnight was shocked and decided to get recovery girl but she was busy so midnight decided to ring the ambulance and take her to hospital.
Uraraka got a call from Azawia telling her what happened, she was shocked dropping the bag of nappies and adult pacifiers she was carrying and said to azawia "I am on my way to see her don't worry, I wonder why she passed out, but anyway I'll go and see her bye!" Uraraka picked up the bag she was carrying and ran straight to the car and drove to hospital.
When Mina woke up a couple of hours later Uraraka said "babe are you alright I was getting worried". Mina didn't say anything and started crying, "babe I'm sorry I wasn't with you today I had to get you little space stuff and as well I had to go to place to change ID for myself and sorry I didn't pick up when you called I was in a meeting. Honey I am soo sorry" "mama babe me no atey or dwinky tday at school me wowwd bout u" " little one that's why you passed out aww babydoll I'm so sorry, come on let's go back to our dorm.

Once they got back to the dorm Mina ate something and had water, watched cartoons where Mina fell asleep with her plain dark pink adult pacifier in her mouth, laying in Uraraka's arms. Uraraka also fell asleep with the tv on.