Chapter. 5

Becky pov:

       In two days, I met my future called wife, omg!!. I heard some rumors she is a monster and ice queen, arrogant!!. What should I do? What if

Then, a knock of my door heard

"Becky," mom called me.
"Yes, mom, come in."
"Are you busy, honey?"
"No, mom, just preparing my things for the move in," I said.
Then my mom hugged me. "Sorry honey, you experience this. We took your freedom to choose who you love," and my mom cried

"It's okay, mom, my decision is final, and I want to help you and dad." i tighten my hug to my mom, " she caressed my hair.

When my mom left my room, suddenly my thoughts came to my professor Miss sarocha. I wonder why she is cold and rude? There's is one time

Flashback:

Miss sarocha asked us how to defend means in law? She walked towards my direction, she put her hand in my table, slightly bend down to face me.. her face is so near to mine.

I startled to that action, and her look is blankly..

I'm so nervous much that I felt my face getting reddened, and she asked, " What is your opinion?" That cold voice sending shiver in my whole body..

I nervously answered "t-to d-deny or oppose the r-right of a plaintiff in regard to a suit or a wrong c-ch-charged. I shuttered my words , shik!

She looks at me and then says "very good"

End of FLASHBACK.

That moment is embarrassment. Start that I avoided looking at her. Besides, Im getting married in two months, so I need to know who the girl I marry is.

I look at social media to find her, but the only thing I found is nothing. I read some articles about Chankimah's family but still didn't find her. I wonder who she is, "mysterious"

I decided to sleep and go to my dreamland.

I woke early to prepare and go to school.

  I look at myself in the mirror and put on a light lipstick and powder and smile. " Look good," i mumble.

It's a Friday, so it's means this is the last day of Miss sarocha teaching us. I smile about it. " Hmm, I can't see her again," softly telling myself while fixing my blazer.

I arrived early in a school. I saw irin and nop gossiping of something...

"Hey, what are guys doing here?"
They looked at me and then said

"Becky, what did you do? Why miss sarocha wants to talk to you?" Irin said.

"Uhm nothing," i said.

" While I and irin go in a locker room, Miss sarocha. Ask us. If we see you this morning, we tell you to meet her in her office right away," Nop said.

I wonder why, but I proceed to my locker to get my books and then go to my room. I don't want to go to Miss sarocha's office but I have no choice.

After class, i decided to proceed in Miss sarocha's office..

When I'm in front of her office, I knock twice saying "miss this is Rebecca. "

She south. "Come in!"

I open the door and close it. I'm standing in front of her, and she looks at me, signaling to sit down,
When I sat down she looked at me then she said

" Miss Rebecca, do you have a boyfriend?"

I'm shocked.. she called me asking this?

"Again, she repeat."Do you have a boyfriend?"

"ahm, uhm, nothing miss,"

"You may go now,"

What?? It's that all she wants. I expect it important, aish!

"Okay, miss,"

I stood up and leave.

I go where my friends are. Then my two friends ask what Miss sarocha wants for me.

I shoock my head "a personal matter" but irin not believe on what I'm saying, .. she said, "Tell me, beck?" I quickly said,"It's personal. " i smile, remembering what she asked.

Fast forward..

When I'm at home my parents have visitors. I didn't know who they were but I decided to go upstairs but my dad noticed me.

"Rebecca honey, come here,"
I walk toward my dad's direction and bow my head to the old woman.

"Honey, this is Queen liza chankimah."

"Hello, madam," and I bow my head again.

"Oh darling, finally we meet you, you are so beautiful," then she hugged me 'fallow words, ' call me grandma. "

Then i nodded and smiled.

I excused myself to change, and they nodded.

I go to my room thinking.. tomorrow is a new beginning of my life. I didn't know what I feeling but full of fear.

I went downstairs to prepare for dinner, but my mom said they are already leaving.

I eat silently thinking about tomorrow.

========