chapter 4

Author's pov...

  Zane keep thinking how did he escaped from the situation right know without any drama and also how Ezra pat his shoulder from looking at his face he could tell  that he is younger one and also the first young judge he have heard before in Thailand...

Henry:"You have woke up in the good side of bed dude if not your doomed everything would have finished right know man... Think he don't file the charges against you or it would be a remark for your police job ... Next time think before raising your hand for god sake ...And i thought all the rich people would be head weighted but this dude is something else man...." Josie and Zane nod thier head ...

Zane:"But i never dream that I will see a young judge of our country dude ... He must be younger than us right ?..." Joise look at Zane in rare view while she giggles at his question...

Joise:"Don't tell me you don't know about Ezra Mew Antonio suppasit he is a Granda son of  Mr mew suppasit and mr gulf kanawut suppasit ... His dad is our current president of Thailand..." Zane and Henry  looked at josie with wide eyes ...

Henry:"That's why that guy have that familer look though huh and I heard most of our slam people work in thier factories and get good paid too but still I don't think they know about our slam location because of the huge fucking wall ..." Zane and Josie nod thier head while she pull the car in side way ...

Josie:"Don't worry guys I will make sure about your job ... I will call you guys to-night... Zane please control your anger  and take rest ..." Zane nod his head while Josie drive away ...

Zane and Henry walked towards Henry restaurant while they find Henry mom serving everyone food while Zane rush towards her and help her with customers while she give a lovely smile to him and glare to Henry ...

Henry:"Here today's payment and I took some cash for fees and sorry for taking cash from the box with your knowledge..." Mrs Lisa smile pat his cheeks before continuing her work ...

  Zane helps till Mrs Lisa close the shop and had dinner before walking towards his house while Henry ask him to come tomorrow to study for thier exam's which will held in month ...

Carter:"Had good day?Take rest you must be tried baby Lee..." Zane nod his while he change his close and lay down on couch while mr Carter above to walk away ...

Zane:"Dad do you know about suppasit family ..." Carter smile and nod his head ...

Carter:"I do Lee ... I have even seen mr mew suppasit and his husband they are gay couples and also he was president too of course I know them ... " Zane nod his head before drifting into sleep ...

Next day Zane walks towards Henry house for thier study ... While Mrs lia serve them lunch before they start to study ...

Henry:"I think this time it's going to be hard for us dude ... I hope we get select this time without any fail..."

Zane;"Don't worry we will get pass this for sure and do our dream job without fail ..." Henry and Zane nod thier head while Zane walks towards restroom while his phone start to ring ...

Henry:"Dude your phone is keep on ringing for hour ... Just pick it up ..." Zane nod his and pick the call while he heard a familiar voice from other side....

Ezra:"Good afternoon mr Zane Lee carter ... How was your day is been hope you remember me? Don't you mr Zane ..." Zane pull his phone from his ear and look at his phone with wide eyes...

Zane:"Is...is ..it's mr Ezra ... Ohh hello sir good afternoon... How did you get my number and how can I help you sir?..." Zane can hear Ezra chuckled while he wait for his response...

Ezra:"Nothing else my grandpa wants to say thank you for those punches on Seth face just a minute stay in line ..." Zane nod his head like Ezra can watch him ...

Henry:"He can't see you dude ... Just say the word ..." Zane faceplam while he said ok to him...

Type:"Hello mr Zane ... Thanks for you help you did good job young man ... I wish we could meet sometimes and why don't you come here or i can  visit your place too right soon we will meet and that was good punch dude ..." Zane and Henry can hear laughing sound on other side ...

Ezra:"Sugar lips give me that phone enough don't flirt with him or your cockroach going to get pissed off ..." Ezra snatch the phone from type while he clear his thorat... "SOON WE WILL MEET MR ZANE ... HAVE A GOOD DAY ...AND ALSO ALL BEST FOR YOUR EXAM'S YOU TOO MR HENRY..." Ezra cut the call while Zane and Henry keep looking at eachother in disbelief...

Henry:"How did he know my name and even he knows about our exams too dude ... They are something else only Josie can tells us about them and I'm eager to see them in person ..." Zane kept silent while Henry what that looks mean ...

Zane:"Do you think people like them would step inside this slam area huh ? Come dude then won't step down from thier position for something like this of course..." Henry give thumps up to Zane because he is right rich people won't do something like that for sure ...

Henry:"Any ways let's continue our studies ..." They both start to do thier work with out any disturbance...

  Other side Ezra keep looking at his phone forgetting who family watching him like pry and ready to tease him for sure ...

Nat:"Did you get jelly jelly when sugar lips talked to your man?..." Nat wiggles his eyebrows while Ezra shake his head....

Ezra:"Papa first of all he is not my man and second I don't get jelly jelly inside me did you get it ... He have my respect because he stands for someone without thinking twice and he was trying to be police officer and his exam's or close ... But still he stands for that girl without second thoughts you know it may leave a blackmark for his career too right ..." Everyone nod thier head

Valentine:"That asshole son of mine ... Get him out baby I will teach him good lesson how dare he behave like this to other women huh ...my god poor girl have went to so much humiliation right..." Ezra nod his head while he look type was thinking something deep ...

Type:"Tharn let's visit mr Zane before his exam's and I want to meet him personally... Get his address from the production company or director..." Tharn nod his head while Ezra walks towards baby gulf room while everyone wait for his figure to disappear...

Max:"He really falls for that guy I'm sure ..." Zee and everyone nod thier head while nat and valentine hug eachother because they beg him for get married soon but he keep pushing those topic but know he find someone for himself....

Zee:"Low down your voice or else we are dead meat ... Don't you guys no he is mini version of gulf kanawut suppasit..." Nat and little mew giggles at Zee word while everyone agrees with his word ...

Tevis:"I will come with you too papa ..." Valentine raised her hand too while nat did too ... Type nod his head with agreement..."

  Spoiler ....

  Carter:"Please get in mr  suppasit it's my pleasure you guys have come to our house ... If you have informed we would have come to your place right ?..."

  Type:"Why we are not welcomed here or something sir carter ..." Zane and Henry keep looking at eachother while a giggle bring back them to this world...

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...