battle fields

Here it came the day has arrived where all we know becomes a legend life becomes ashes boats become tomes arrows become sticks of death axes filled with blood and despair fire becomes power crowns become meaningless power.

Troubled times have come to seek its way apon the small town that was ruled by a king with the knowledge of a 4 year old fighting for a lost cause that everyone knew was not worth saving.

Grimwald Thorsteinsson was a brave man by heart the passion of all ending the war his father started the pain that came across everyone the loss and death of loved ones even the deat of his mother.

"The echoes of eternity"

Swords clashed together as arrows were fired pricing a man ot women's skin shilds covering what it can gates being forced open.

Grimwald stood in the battle filed killing everyman that came his way his sword clashed with another his foot had kicked the man away as he grabed his axe and hit the man's head his head spiting in half  his skull spit in to as blood ran down his axe like rain the man's brains flying as the axe hit his skull dark red blood poured down his face as he removed the axe pouring even faster than what it was.

Grimwalds face was dark and evil as blood lust came to him the Saxons that took everything from him was apon the battle field he was dodging attacks left right as he gave them.

He found himslef running to his father as he watched the Saxons slowly win this battle grimwald looked like his mother and father in more ways than one he carried his faters sharp jaw and cheekline his mother soft slik hair her green eyes his fathers soft skin braveness of who made him the man he is.

"Father! We can not win this war!"

His voice deep and low but soft and sweet like summer rain he felt the anger build up as he knew his father would never retreat.

"Not when we're so close victory!"

Grimwald had looked at his father with a look he didn't think he could ever give his father.

"Valhalla calling me"

"You call this victory! We have led our people to there deaths not victory our people are dieing on lost promises and broken lands because you can't get your head out of your ass and see its your fault were in this!"

Grimwald had opened his emerald green eyes as past memories come to him the ones he wanted to forget so badly but it was always on repeat no matter what he did.

He had sat up as the sun had shined threw his window lighting the room up Eoungh to see where he was going his mother's sword rested on the table next to the door that led him to the throne room.

He had removed the blanket and placed his feet on the cold stone floor ready to start the day that would be filled with same issues and problems the ones that didn't need anything.

He had walked into the throne room and threw sat his best friend Levin who has been by his side snice he was child he was a strong man like him but Levin was trained differently from him.

"Well it awakes from the dead thought you were dead you old basterd"

"You wish you Irish basterd"

Both had smiled as grimwald sat down next Levin his brother in arms and life a bound never to be broken....