The announcement

Hermione glanced down at the parchment she had in her hand, unsure of what to do or where to start.

Theo looked at her in encouragement. Smiling back at him, she straightened her back and clasped the parchment harder.

It had been a few weeks of their new routines of partnerships and weeks of planning for this group holiday. Hermione hoped that they all loved the idea.

Ahem. She cleared her throat. Everyone looked at her.

"After weeks of planning this bloody holiday, we have finally decided on Portugal, while we are there we are going to be doing magical and muggle activities,  but we will be taking an international portkey because there is no way, you lot are getting on a plane"

Harry snorted in amusement. 

Hermione carried on "It will be during the winter break and new year, and so we will not have to worry about missing classes". She looked up once again to see looks of amusement on everyone's faces.

"Haha, I know Hermione Granger does not want to miss class, I get it" She huffed in fake annoyance and moved on..

"Anyway, I hope you're all happy with that, otherwise I may Avada myself and then you lot can be left to plan another bloody holiday!"

A round of agreeance greeted her and she smiled.

This, this should be good.

For the last few weeks, she finally realised what content felt like.

------- AUTHOR NOTICE ----------

Hello, to anybody still reading this story.

Would be surprised if you were but hello.

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES - GONNA AVADA MYSELF I AM SO EMBARRESED.

I promise (No promises, life is hard) to get the holiday chapters up as soon as. This was mainly a bridge chapter for them. - 

Sorry to make you hate me.

Love you all babies xoxo