Episode: I

Mythological creatures are the greatest thing god created and now they are living in our world with us. There is 4 type of wolves---

1. Alpha (smart, have a quality to be head, special, too confident and don't like to listen orders from anyone means ANYONE)

2. Omega (friendly, sweet and feel anxiety in social situation)

3. Beta (loyal, helpful and get attached with people easily)

4. Gamma (independent, aware of it's own qualities, organized and determined)

In this world they can't aged over 20 years until they found their mates. This is the rule between them.

There is most Beta and Gammas are in this world. Then Omega and Alpha came. This two types of wolves are very special for each other.

Beta and Gamma can be both genders but for Omega and Alpha it's not like that. Maximum all Omegas are female and Alphas are male but in every 700 year only a female born as Alpha and male born a Omega. It's very rare thing so that's why female Alpha and male Omega is very special for each other, because they hold the power that others can't.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(No one's Pov:-)

Year of 1967, at a dark night Inside  a forest heard out someone's screaming sound painfully. In middle of forest there is a hut and inside a woman give birth.

???: Your highness please calm down. I am trying my best to delivering.

Woman: Ahhhhh! *screamed out of pain* When your majesty came? I can't bare anymore.

???: He is going to fight with rival pack. Don't worry your highness!

Woman: If something happened with me please take care of my child Ms. Choi.

Ms. Choi: Don't say something like this your highness!

Ms. Choi trying her best and the woman gave birth twin wolves. Ms. Choi became too much happy and when she look at that woman's way the woman is taking her last breaths.

Ms. Choi: Your highness! *in a shocking voice*

She hurriedly went to that woman's way and hold her hand while crying heavily.

Woman: P-- please take care of my kids. *said and closed her eyes*

Ms. Choi: No! Your highness! *crying hardly*

Ms. Choi keep crying and suddenly a flying arrow came from nowhere and hit on her. She fell on the ground and died there immediately. Other side two new born kids are crying and kept crying.

*Year 2023 means present time*

A big car entering from the gate and a lot reporters more than anyone can  imagine take pictures and get excited. They are getting excited because inside the car Seoul's pack leader and pack leader's sibling is revealing themselves today that's why.

Suddenly the car door opened and two figures came outside from the car. One is male and another one is female. They both look so perfect in every way.

Reporter 1: Between you two, who is the Seoul's pack leader?!

Female: I am Lee Min-ji, the Seoul's pack leader and a female Alpha also. *said coldly*

 *said coldly*