Chapter 9

Jimin placed his hands on my shoulder to calm me down but I was not in my senses.
"Oh God! No... No", I was gasping when someone held me by my shoulders, jerking me violently.
"WHERE IS SHE?", Kai jerked me and Jimin grabbed Kai quickly.
"Let her go Kai!",
"Where is Jennie?? God dammit where is my girlfriend??", Kai shouted again.

"I said, let her go!", Jimin grabbed him by collar, detaching him from me.
They both were now glaring at each other's eyes when Myungsoo came in between.
"Cool down you both. We have to find Jennie", He shouted then two boys came out of their trance.
"But how.. Just how? She was just here. In the next room. How?", Kai said pulling his hair.
I never saw him angry like this before.

We all just assumed that they were not in that serious relation but here, he was almost getting mad.
I glanced at everyone, one by one. They all were frightened and concerned.
I wanted to cry, looking at their situation, just because of me. It was all my fault.
I clenched my jaw.
Tears and hysterics weren't going to help anyone.
"I will find her. I will find her at any cost and I will win this game",

*TIME SKIP*

I aggressively got out of my golden dress, ripping the corsage, throwing everything while thinking everything. 
"It's not a game! It's a torture", I gritted my teeth but suddenly thought.
WHAT IF TAEHYUNG IS WATCHING ME?
A chill went down my spine.
I quickly got dressed in a sweat suit and came out in the living room.
I sat next to Jimin. He put an arm around me as I rested my head on his own his shoulder, being tired.

He held my hand warmly, stroking his thumb over it, while kissing my hair.
I snuggled closer as this was where I could forget about Taehyung... forget about everything dark and terrible.
But suddenly, I felt him Stop stroking. His body felt tensed.
I looked up only to find him, holding my hand and looking at it.
I suddenly remember....
The ring...
I forgot about it in all this mess. I didn't even notice it for hours.
I quickly Snatched my hand from Jimin as I tried to pull the ring off.
But this time, it didn't come off.

I rushed to the Bathroom, trying to make it, pull out with the help of soap.
But nothing worked.
I was pulling frantically, twisting, reddening my finger but nothing was working.
All of a sudden, I felt someone placing
their hand on my shoulder.
I looked up to find Jimin, looking miserably.
"We are going to win. Then I will be free from my promise",
I said like almost pleading.
Like I was begging him to not to give up on me.
But he didn't utter a single word.
"Let's sleep for a while. We need to sleep in order to think and being alert for the game", he turned and went away, leaving me there.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up, feeling as if everything is covered in a mild white smoke.
Am I awake? Am I still dreaming?
I looked at the ceiling only to let out a scream.
Taehyung was leaning over me.
"JIMIN!", I cried as I sat up with a jerk, crawling back. I turned to see him but he was sleeping as if he couldn't listen to me.
"He won't wake up. It's only a dream.
Why don't we go into your room to have some privacy?",
"You are crazy! I won't. You will kidnap me", I whispered as his lips curved up.
"Though I love this idea but I won't. I promise", His teeth gleamed at me briefly. Like wolf.

I thought for a second.
May be he could give me a clue about his base?
So I got up and followed him.
"Where is Jennie?", I demanded, gathering my courage as he turned to face me.
"Safe...", that's all he said.
"But where is she?", I said carefully, hoping that he would say something.
"That would be telling, No", He smirked as if he knew what I was doing.
But I flinched when he suddenly pulled me in his embrace.

"Do you know? You always look pretty in every sort of fashion. This sweat suit reminds me of the time when you were sleeping here... On this bed... When you were always having nightmares... Oh how badly I wished that I could touch you... calm you down.... hold your trembling form in my embrace and watch you sleep peacefully...", It was not a dream. The way he was affecting me, making me excited, was too real.
His blue bright eyes were too real. More vibrant than electric blue. A colour that isn't really in the wavelengths of light, the human eye can perceive.