Perfume... (Wilbur and Y/n sharing thoughts)

In the quiet hours of the night, Y/n found herself sitting on the balcony, the soft glow of city lights below. The lyrics of Wilbur's song "Perfume" echoed in her mind, resonating with the gentle strumming of the guitar, a melancholic yet comforting melody.

"It's 3:45," Y/n whispered to herself, thinking about the raw emotions embedded in the song. She couldn't escape the feeling of missing someone, the way Wilbur expressed in his lyrics. The cool breeze seemed to carry the scent of memories, both sweet and bitter.

Wilbur, sensing Y/n's contemplative mood, joined her on the balcony. "Update me on your life," he said, his voice carrying the warmth of a friend who genuinely cared.

Y/n sighed, sharing her thoughts about a past love and the struggles of moving on. As she spoke, she couldn't help but feel a connection to the lyrics about jealousy, distrust, and the lingering scent of the past.

"I can still smell his perfume," Y/n admitted, her gaze fixed on the distant city lights. "Did it rub off on me?"

Wilbur sat beside her, the lyrics weaving a shared narrative of heartache and longing. "You say your ex-boyfriend's a memory," he whispered, his eyes mirroring understanding. "But you deserve better standards, someone who appreciates you for who you are."

As they continued to talk, the lyrics became a backdrop to their conversation, a soundtrack to the emotions they shared. In that moment, the connection deepened, and Y/n found solace in the understanding gaze of a friend who had walked a similar path.

"It's 3:45, and I don't think that he's coming," Wilbur remarked, his words echoing the acceptance of the inevitable. In that shared understanding, Y/n realized that moving on wasn't about forgetting but finding new scents and melodies to embrace.

As the night unfolded, Y/n and Wilbur discovered that sometimes, the sweetest fluff arises from the bitter notes of the past. In the company of a friend who truly listened, they found comfort in the shared journey healing and moving forward.