Holly Jolly Hangout

As the winter chill settled over the Skyline, a group of six friends - the Skyline Gang - gathered together, eagerly discussing their plans for the upcoming holidays.

Sprout, with a glimmer of excitement in his eyes, exclaimed, "This year, Candi and I are finally old enough to be part of the circus! She'll be walking the tightrope, and I'll be showcasing my juggling skills."

Dude, always the life of the party, chimed in, "I can't wait to organize family game night! It's always a blast."

Bud, with a smile on his face, added, "My parents are planning to set up a bonfire. It's going to be so cozy and warm."

Mimi, with a touch of glamour, said, "In my household, it's all about glitz and glam during the holidays."

Pip, grinning from ear to ear, shared, "My dad promised me a game of Rock Band, even though he's not a fan of rock music."

Curiously, Dude noticed that Misty, the usually talkative girl, had been unusually quiet. Concerned, he asked, "What about you, Misty? What are your plans for the holidays?"

Misty shrugged, her dark hair falling over her face. "I'll just... stay here, I guess," she replied softly.

Dude immediately regretted not considering Misty's situation. He couldn't believe he had forgotten that she didn't have a family to go home to. Determined to make it right, he spoke up, "You're welcome to stay with me for the holidays, Misty. I'm sure my parents would be thrilled to have you."

Before he could say anything else, the rest of the gang jumped in, extending their own invitations. It was heartwarming to see how excited they were about spending the holidays with Misty, despite her mischievous nature. She felt torn, not wanting to leave anyone out.

Then, a mischievous smirk appeared on her face as an idea struck her. "How about I spend the holidays with all of your families?" she suggested. "I can spend a day with each of you and still have time to finish my own preparations."

The gang erupted in cheers and laughter, thrilled by Misty's proposal. It was settled - She would have a holiday filled with love, laughter and the warmth of friendship as she hopped from one family to another, creating memories that would last a lifetime.