a sexual poem

"now then, its time for a quiz!"

"is it?"

the energy in this room could not be comprehended. two lovers were looking into the eyes of each other.

the moon was gracing the night sky, it left your two pretty faces lit up, making it easier for you to adore each other.

nikolai gogol was a busy man. he was a terrorist, after all, and to make it better, he was a clown too.

a sadistic clown.

that clown, that beautiful clown, was your boyfriend. your sunshine boyfriend, whom you loved to death.

hearing his philosophy of freedom while working under fyodor's name has had you mesmerized. you agreed with his philosophy. you adored him for how free he was, and he loved your ravishing energy.

..and suddenly, you were in love.
..and suddenly, he was your man
..and suddenly, you were making out in the bed you shared for months.

"dont get too sassy, angel. i am the one who is above you."

there you go, starting to kiss each other again without mercy. he needed you. you needed him.

you have done all this before, plenty of times actually. you were free man and woman, what should stop you?

today, however, felt different.

you kissed, you kissed and you kissed again. it didnt stop. you loved each other, and this cold night is the time when you make each other feel that again. again and again.

"well, give me a good quiz, kolya."

before he could get back to kissing you, he looked at you and smirked. he caressed your cheek and stared at you.

"who is the most beautiful woman that exsists? the most lovliest?"

oh you loved how he looked at you.

it wasnt difficult to read the answer of his lips; the answer was on the tip of his tongue.

"it must be me."

he smiled widely.

"my, you are such a smart girl." he patted your head and gave you tiny kisses on your forehead.

"your lips."

he was confused for a second or two. "what about them?" you cupped his cheek.

"they already spoilered the answer."

he giggled with the most wholehearted laugh you've heard in a while. there was a reason why you fell in love.

"oh you're so cute! so cute i want to devour you slowly. i want to enjoy your full taste as you beg for more."

that escalated rather quickly.

you pushed him back to you, forcing him to kiss you again. again, there was a battle for dominance.

he caressed your cheek gently while kissing you in the most peverted way, staring deep into your eyes.

"fuck me."

his eyes were wide open, his pretty hat was long gone and he was craving you badly.

"hard?"

"the hardest you can, nikolai gogol."

he laughed rather softly at first, but slowly, it turned into something sinister. nikolai was a crazy man.

he got near your ear in no time.

"sinful woman."

he started to kiss your neck. this was the final point. your neck was a sacred place, and he knew it very well.

he knew how to get you going.

"you make such beautiful sounds."

your ethereal body was stripped, kissed down, adored. his hands moved up and down your body.

suddenly, three fingers were shoved in you.

but that is exactly what you loved.

"move faster."

he had long fingers. long, slender and delicate. you would be lying if you wouldve said that you didnt need them deeply in you. you needed him deep in you. every part.

"needy girl."

he started to move like crazy. at this point you were screaming like crazy in delight and ecstacy.

but all this stopped suddenly.

he started to bite you everywhere he could. bruises were starting to show up. his teeth sank into your neck.

within a few seconds, he shoved his whole member inside you. he was about to fuck you so hard, and you knew.

"i needed you for months while i was out with dostoy and sigma. dont even think that i will hold back tonight."

nikolai was desperate.

and each inch in your body wanted to feel that desperation. each beautiful part of you.