Stubborn

Warnings: BIG daddy kink lol, some bondage, rough sex, boy and boy content, smut

If you don't like that daddy kink (you do) don't read bc it's basically Louis celebrating his "daddy"

Note: Louis is still twenty-three and Harry is twenty-one; it's not one of those stories.

Short story

Alternate universe

~~~~

"Guess what holiday is this weekend?" Louis sang as he jumped onto the bed.

"None that we celebrate," Harry replied immediately.

Knowing Louis, Harry had to keep up with all of the different holidays. The twenty-three year old loved holidays.

"But, Harry, we're in America."

"And?" Harry asked, glancing up from his MacBook.

"This weekend is Father's Day weekend," Louis said, plopping into Harry's lap.

"Yeah," Harry said, continuing to scroll through Twitter.

"Pay attention to me!" Louis whined, wrapping his tan arms around Harry's neck.

"What is it, Louis?" Harry sighed, placing his hands on Louis's hips.

"It's Father's Day. The day to celebrate your daddy."

Harry smiled a little, shaking his head. "Wrong daddy, Lou."

"No, I don't recall it being specific," Louis said, kissing the corner of Harry's thin lips.

"I'm pretty sure it is," Harry quipped, rubbing Louis's hips. "I celebrate all the holidays with you, Bear, but not this one. It's not really a holiday- at least, not for us."

"But I want to get you a present," Louis whined.

"Get your father a present," Harry said, running a hand up to Louis's nipples. The small lad squeaked at the pinch he received on the sensitive buds, scolding as he climbed out of his fiancé's lap.

"You're no fun... Please, Harry!"

"Why don't we just explore the city instead? This is California, after all," Harry asked, pulling his laptop closer to him.

"Because!" Louis snapped. "You're my daddy and I want to celebrate you."

Harry groaned, glancing up at the pouting boy. "I hate holidays. The day to celebrate us is our anniversary, the day to celebrate me is my birthday. It's not either of those, Lou. C'mon, we're in California to relax. We can go see the Hollywood sign and relax on the beach!"

"Stubborn bitch," Louis snapped, turning on his heel and leaving the hotel room.