Daddy's Boy

❃ Smut ❃

Louis stepped into the hotel bedroom, gasping in surprise. Harry was naked, leaning against the headboard, stroking himself.

"Lou," Harry breathed, staring at Louis, who looked... So pretty.

He was wearing makeup, for starters, deep red lipstick making his blue eyes and tan skin pop, blush making his cheeks rosier than normal, mascara and eyeliner making the blue orbs look narrow and precise.

A tight-fitting corset, the color of blood, hugged Louis's torso while black shorts covered his thick bum, little lace strings tying them together. He'd even bought damn heels, plain black ones, but they made Louis's bum peek out more and accented his tan legs.

Harry practically stopped breathing as Louis walked towards him, not even stumbling in the heels, but walking like a bad bitch towards Louis.

"Do you like it, Daddy? I didn't have to buy the shoes- I had El let me borrow them before we left."

Harry closed his eyes, stopping his movements because he could come just looking at Louis.

"I'm so glad I agreed," Harry breathed, reaching out for Louis, who kicked off his heels and straddled Harry's lap.

Warm lips graced Harry's neck, coating it with marks. "Gonna make you feel good, daddy. I'll be such a good boy," Louis whispered across the skin.

Harry gripped Louis's hips, breathing harshly. "Is that so, princess? Gonna show off that pretty body and ride Daddy?"

Louis nodded frantically, meeting Harry's lips for a warm kiss, loving the feeling of Harry's large palms on his ass, kneading the skin like Louis likes. Harry pulled off Louis's corset slowly, the shorts not far behind.

"Christ," Harry hissed when seeing the deep red panties. They were so pretty on his Louis.

"Hand me the lube, Daddy? Please?"

Harry nodded, reaching past Louis to grab the bottle- they'd used it twice since they got here.

"Happy Father's Day, Daddy," Louis cooed, lubing his fingers and wrinkling them past the panties, immediately sliding two into himself. He gasped, falling forward, but continued to open himself up. Harry watched, achingly hard.

"Lou," he breathed, pressing his hands tight into Louis's side. "I need to be in you, princess. Can you fit daddy inside now?"

Louis nodded, whimpering as he pulled his fingers out, wiping them on the discarded shorts, and lined himself up with Harry's erection. He sunk down slowly, kissing Harry's lips on the way. Harry gasped at the tight feeling.

The couple have sex at least three days a week, like fucking rabbits, so Harry could never cope with how tight Louis was each time they went at it.

"Daddy," Louis moaned as his bum touched Harry's waist, sitting on Harry and taking him in completely.

"Go on," Harry hissed, leaning back, watching as Louis pumped himself on Harry over and over and over, arching his back when his prostate was jabbed. It wasn't long before Louis was begging Harry to come.

"Daddy, may I come now, please, Daddy, I need it so bad!"

Harry hummed roughly, not finding words. Louis took this as permission and came, Harry right behind him.

Gasping, Louis pulled off of Harry once they were done, falling into his fiancé's arms.

"So good for Daddy," Harry cooed.

"Did you like it?"

"Well, I'm ready for this holiday to become apart of our list," Harry chuckled.

Louis smirked, kissing Harry's lips. "The day isn't over yet, Daddy."