~Aquarius~

I sat at the top of my treehouse, scoping the land of Lilotia for anything in general and nothing at all. I felt fur rub against my leg and looked down at one of my cats, Socks, as she purred and begged for attention. "Ok Socks, you win," I said, picking her up and scratching her ears. She purred and climbed onto my shoulder, latching herself onto me. She groomed herself as I walked inside. I set her down and went to my kitchen, grabbing some fish from the fridge. My five cats smelt it and ran towards me, purring and rubbing against me. "Ok kitties, here you are!" I said, putting the fish in their bowls. "Let's see, tuna for Leona, trout for Millie, salmon for Socks, carp for Matty, and some milk for the kittens," I said as they ate. I then grabbed some doggie chow from the cabinet and pored it in a bowl, for my dogs and their puppy.  My dogs heard me pour it and rushed in standing in front of the bowl as they leaned in to eat. I then put the chow back up and reached for some seeds and nuts, taking them out to my main balcony. I pored some into the many feeders outside as my birds came and ate. I then went inside, put up the seed, and plopped onto the couch. Yeah, I guess I'm a little animal crazed. But being part cat and part demon plays along with that. I then shut my eyes and drifted into sleep, dreaming weird things. 

 I was in a castle, surrounded by pretty faces and ballgowns. I looked down at my self, and felt embarrassed, for I was in my regular paint stained clothes. I quickly searched for a bathroom, where I could whip up something to wear with some drapes and some string. I made way through the crowd and finally found a restroom. I opened the door and shut it, locking it as well. I looked around me, searching for something, anything, that I could wear over this. I pulled down the yellow curtain and pulled it around myself, using pins in the drawers to make it cover my clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw a girl that looked like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I shrugged it off and burst outside, walking through the crowd, looking for an exit. I then saw it, in plain sight, and walked towards it. I then tripped over a foot and stumbled towards the ground. Just before I fell, a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from face-planting.

I looked and saw a boy. A prince I thought. He had sandy blonde hair and swirling blue eyes. His vest was a fiery orange with a little bit of red, so it looked like fire. His tie was black as well as his dress pants, and he wore red converse. I found myself staring into his eyes. "Um, sorry," I said. I stood and brushed myself off. "Oh, it's fine, really," he said, his voice melodic and beautiful. I then determined that he was a prince, seeing the black crown with orange jewels. "So, um, you must be prince um," I said, searching for his name. "Prince Scorpio," he said. I blinked. His name was a zodiac symbol too. "Cool. I am Aquarius. Nice meeting you," I said. "Wait, the Aquarius?" he said in awe. What? The Aquarius? My head spun. "Um, I guess," I said. "Oh, thank goodness I found you. Come with me," he said. My head throbbed as he pulled me up some stairs and into a library, shutting the door and locking it. "So, my friends, I have found the one and only, Princess Aquarius," he said. Princess?