Western Energy

At the "Richest Cup Café, where the poor pour for you!" Stella and Stolas are sipping tea, giving each other glares while Stella's brother, Andrealphus, looks on.

Stella sips her tea. "Stolas."

"Stella." Stolas sips his tea.

"Cunt."

An small Imp, that's standing on the table and holding a tea kettle, puts more tea into Stella's cup.

"Witch." Stolas glares at Stella.

"Auuugh!" Andrealphus groans in annoy meant.

Stela slams her hands on the table. "FUCKISH. IMP. SUCKER!"

Stolas sips his tea. "Why did you insist on meeting me here?" He looks at his phone that says. 'Reminder: Deal  @Ozzie's set.'

Andrealphus clears his throat. "We wanted to properly discuss the terms of this divorce." He smugly smiles. "I feel my darling sister deserves a bit more... compensation."

Stella gives a large wicked smile.

Andrealphus continues. "After all, you did CHEAT on the poor thing. Surely you owe..."

Stolas frowns. "Andrealphus, cheating implies there was a betrayal. This woman never gave two shits about me or our very much arranged marriage. As far as I'm concerned, this divorce is far overdue."

The imp sever looks out to see Bombproof, the flaming Horse Demon, racing towards the glass window.

"Up yours!" Stella flips off Stolas.

Andrealphus groans. "Stellaaa, for fuck's sake, stop making this harder to bullshit!"

The window breaks, revealing Striker posing on a table.

She discards her poncho and twirls two angelic revolvers in her hand

She discards her poncho and twirls two angelic revolvers in her hand. She fires one and the bullet hits the window near Stolas' head. 

Stella grins evilly at Stolas as he dodges more bullets. He flies out toward the exit. Striker wraps Stolas in a glowing white rope before he can escape. Stolas falls to the ground in an alley, captured.

"Oh, dear..." Stolas mutters. "This is worrisome."

.

.

I.M.P are all inside their van as Blitzo drives. Moxxie, Millie and Sylvester, who's rubbing his closed left eye, are in the back. A fearful Loona sits in the front next to Blitzo.

Bltizo's phone rings, a bird ringtone plays. "Oh shit. Stolas!" He takes out his phone and answers it. "It's really not a good time buddy..."

Millie, Moxxie and Sylvester on lean towards Blitzo and listen.

"I'm sorry it's a bad time yet again, Blitzy, but um..." Stolas starts as he's tied up on the back of Striker's horse as she gallops down the street. His rope is glowing white. "I seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch. I'm tied to the back of a horse at the moment."