About what happened? Part 1

Hi my name

is Sarah and I'm in prison cell 32, you probably wondering why, well I beat someone to their death first I locked them in a room then gave them a slow painful death.Let's talk about the story, it's all about a lady who stalked someone and then she did something that was unstoppable, when she was in prison everybody said she got what was coming to her but in the end what she got what really bad they need to stop what they are doing to her. So carry on the story to find out what happened.

When she was walking down to her cell with her clothes, dirty looks, getting hit is what the old lady got, I've never seen her before maybe one or twice.She was only 53 what could she have done? I thought it must have been bad because she was getting beaten up the first 3 hours she was in hear.

When I was making my way to the ladies cell I was being told if I went there would be trouble saying they're going to kill me or beat me up to my death. I didn't listen to them I carried on she had locked herself in well the guards locked her in. As I was walking I heard that she was in love with young man so she started to stalk him it started off by going to his places like where he works, where he shops.

Everyone thought that she needed to go into a mental home because she was mental, but she wasn't she was just in love with him. As I walked the story went on and on I saw her just her sitting there, I knocked the door she said "leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you just go away and leave me be" I still went in as I walked in there were death letters everywhere, who wanted to kill her, but she had to go because she had to go to her trial I said "good luck "and guess what she did kicked me only trying to make friends!

As I walked back her story carried on, she started by following him home, she went out and brought some cameras to store in his house she had someone fit them in she even had a key cut she put him to sleep just so could do all of that, she said to the men that she lived there and that was his husband.

Was this story a lie or was it the truth?

I started to worry about her trial was she going to go down or was she going to get out? Everyone wished that she would go down I could tell by the notes one of them said 'you need to be on death row if not when I get out I will find you myself I only have two years left, as I started to walk to someone else's cell my friend Chloe was found dead someone had stabbed her because she had visited the old lady.