one

"Mhmm~" he moaned scratching his husband's back pulling him closer. Taehyung grunted thrusting deep inside tightening his hold around jungkook's neck letting him chock for air. Jungkook eyes opened his tongue poking out and drolling down. “Just a cum dump”

taehyung released the pressure around his neck snapping his hip further burying his cock deep inside the velvety walls of his submissive. "Y-yes.  M'cum dump" his mind was foggy and he didn't know what he was saying clutching on his husband's cock like his life depends on it. “Taking me in so well like pathetic excuse you are. Fucking slut”

Jungkook whined nodding agreeing to what his husband was saying in his ear panting and whimpering. He felt the familiar knot around his stomach and start mumbling incoherently drunk in pleasure. "Wan' cum. M'cum pl-please h-hyung" he begged crying openly for release. Taehyung look down at him and decided it was enough for younger as his release had been denied already several times.

“You can cum now” taehyung rasped in his ear chasing his orgasm hitting prostate dead-end fisting jungkook's cock and matching the rhythm with his thrust. Jungkook cried loudly chanting his dominant name again and again. "Ahh master~" white ropes spring out biting down taehyung's shoulder riding his high.

Taehyung thrust got sloppy his orgasm near after three thursts he cum deep inside younger coating his wall with white. They both lay limp in each other arms catching their breath. Taehyung lookup and remove younger long hair from his face and kissed his lips lovingly. Jungkook smiled in a kiss holding on to his neck.

“I love you” taehyung peck his lips once again and pulls back. "Love you too," jungkook said pouting afterward when he felt his husband pulling out. Taehyung chuckled at his expression kissing his forehead. “What?” jungkook whined puffing his cheeks. "You know what taetae" taehyung shook his head. “Let me clean you first then you can cockwarm me alright” jungkook huffed but nodded.

Taehyung pulls out and jungkook starts whining feeling empty. "Hurry up master. Come back" he made grabby hands when taehyung come back with wet clothe and cleaning him up thoroughly. He kissed his nose and went to put it back getting his large shirt for younger who glared at him. Taehyung chuckled at his whiny baby and put it back.

Taehyung climbed in bed behind younger and jungkook was already pushing his ass back on his dick. "Ah" jungkook yelped when he felt the sharp slap on his ass. “Eager pup” taehyung placed another smack and guide down jungkook's rim on his half-hard cock. Jungkook hummed softly feeling content while taehyung circle his arms around his waist and pull him closer covering them up with a soft duvet. “Night puppy” he kissed his head and jungkook smiled closing his eyes. "Good night master"

.
.
.
.
.

"C'mon hyung. Take me with you. I promise to be a good boy, please. Am I not your pretty pup hm hm?" Kim jungkook whined in his husband's ear who was trying to block him out as he picked decent clothes for himself. It was looking like he was leaving the country and not taking his husband with him. But in reality, he was just going to attend a meeting with one of his clients and come back home.

“pup I will come back just after the meeting ended. In meantime, you can go visit your family hm” taehyung look at his baby who was having a big pout on his face. "But I will miss you taetae" he whined again holding on to his husband's neck showing his puppy eyes. Taehyung hand rested on his waist holding him closer.

“You got spoiled a lot little monster” taehyung sigh but kissed youngers lips lovingly.

"Not my fault. I'm just bestest sub ever for master" jungkook giggled showing his beautiful smile. "And I'm coming with you. No argument" jungkook pointed his finger on his dom chest and taehyung was weak for his baby boy so he agreed but not without smacking his ass.

Two years. It's been two years since they got married and become forever submissive and dominant entering their new lifestyle. Jungkook learned a lot and grow more. He went from timid and shy to a bold and spoiled brat. But at end of the day, he was always a small submissive ready to please his master.

After getting ready before time taehyung bends him on the bed working two fingers in the hole thrusting deep inside. "Mhmm~ I j-just change my c-clothes master" jungkook whined pushing his hips back trying to fuck himself on fingers. “Eager aren't we. Opposite to your words” taehyung spanked his ass curling his finger inside and taking out just before younger was about to come and push the buttplug inside.

"You got meanier hyung" jungkook huffed pulling his boxer up after cleaning his ass cheek from extra lube. “And you are stuck with this hyung. Come here” he turned him around securing the collar around his neck and peck his lips. Jungkook smiled all happy and pleased with his husband.

“Should I put a lease on my puppy” taehyung inspected him holding his chin up squeezing and jungkook blushed nodding. "Yes please," jungkook looks up with wide eyes nodding his head. He loves to show around the world who he belongs to and where he belonged to. He was an exhibit and they attend many sessions like that. Taehyung secure the leash around his neck and took him out in-car while jungkook trailed behind him like a lost puppy.
_____________________

Um yeah, that happened. A further story about the dom-sub relationship of taehyung and jungkook.

>Request are open here

>feedbacks are appreciate

>any specific scenes and kink

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^