Chapter 8. Caught.

[WARNING: mentions of drugs]

The next morning, Lily and Christopher had awoken from their incredible night of bliss and passion, "ugh, I should probably get dressed and go.." Christopher mumbles, with a hint of tiredness in his voice. Lily tilted her head upwards to look at him, "now.?" she groans, obviously wanting him to stay a bit longer. In full detail, Christopher explains why he has to go, he has to go to sort out the next place they are going to rob together since he realised they work well together.

As Christopher goes to stand up Lily grips his arm and as Christopher tries to walk away he ends up dragging Lily across the floor with him. Lily whines as she begs him not to leave. With a hint of reluctance Christopher kneels down, wraps his arm around her, and gives her the biggest and warmest hug he could muster. It was so warm and it felt like a thick blanket of security was being woven around him as she wraps her arms around his neck. "I know you have to go, but just know that I'm always wishing for you to stay" She whispers into his ear. They close into hug and release as Christopher stands up and steps away from her, turning around quickly so he won't be tempted to stay any longer. Before they separate, Christopher and Lily share one last passionate kiss and Christopher says goodbye then leaves. Lily looks downwards and smiles, her heart feeling blessed with the most peaceful and content feeling it had ever imagined, she didn't  know why she felt it but she was.

A couple hours later, Lily is chilling on her sofa watching TV, hair up in a messy bun, wearing a jet black hoodie (Christopher's hoodie he left at her house last night) and some black leggings. She was watching Home alone when she got a call. Mum. 

When she picks up, the first thing her mother asks is, "do you have the money?", not even a 'how are you?' shows how much she cares huh.

"yes mother."

"how much?"

"about...£2,0000? is that enough for your 'DrEaM dRuGgIeS'" Lily scoffs.

"yes, it is. thank you, I'll be there by 5."

Before Lily could respond, her mother hung up. She looked at the time, 3:20pm, she had enough time. 

She continued watching her show for another hour until she heard a knock at the front door, mother? she thought, no she's coming at 5. Christopher? it could be!, Lily ran to the door beaming with joy in hope she would see her partner-in-crime. Lily unlocked the door, but standing there wasn't Christopher.

 Lily gulped and managed to let out some words, "how may I help you...Officer?.."