• 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 •

Thank you'all for being patience with me..!!! <3

expecting inline comments.!!!

________ continued ________

Avni always dreams to be a lawyer, while she was studying, she got involved onto this marriage drama because of karan and then unexpectedly get's married to neil, after now she doesn't want to complicate things further by asking to resume studies again.

Neil found out, when one-day he come home early taking avni's favourite roseberry & yoghurt, she was talking with Jiya on this topic by putting her phone on speaker.. Neil re-enrolls her studies but gets upset with her for keeping it hidden -not trusting him enough to share her desires.

A week later, on a fine pleasant evening, Neil informed Avni that he would be delayed due to some important meetings, she shouldn't have to wait for him for dinner. that's when a idea tricked her mind and she drags herself to kitchen.

AVNI'S P • O • V

Ughh never thought i'll ever hate raghini aunty this much, how dare she taunt me -saying i'm immature, mismatch for neil, ( thou that'll true, still she has no rights ) did she forget what/how her own son is? Anyways, i need to prove her wrong now by doing something for neil..!!

Since neil has done a lot for me, now it's my repay time- even my apologise are pending,.. damnit? despite my lack of knowledge in cooking what can i make for him,...hmm pastries.! Yeah i can try that. After founding the recipe on YouTube, i quickly begin my work cause i wanted to be finish before neil coming..

Luckily, bebe entered the kitchen just as i was struggling with dough even after tries three times. She helps me in preparing the chocolate pastries, which looks incredibly delicious, if i stays here a few more seconds, i'll ended up devouring them all alone, i left the kitchen placing them in the fridge.

The hardest thing for me after university is waiting for neil, this men becomes my addictive-habit of whole day, i like to spend all my time with him, neil doesn't talk much but listens to me, which's enough cause i can see him all that time. His presence arounds me felts so promising that i wanna be in that phase forever..

Nowadays he doesn't come on time especially after being upset with me, daily he comes up with excuses so i can eat without him, saying he already had his meal with client's or etc, well this isn't gonna work today as DD bhai has inform me they are on their way to home.

Everyone were on dinning table ready to start when i heard a sound of his car, i quickly left the table. As soon as he enters i embrace him softly, tall men huhh, neil wasn't expected this and thankfully he didn't push me away either. Holding onto his arm i guided him to the dining area.

" I've already had my dinner," neil speaks.

" Then, accompany me." I pauses " please " said adding please with puppy face, he couldn't deny and sat besides me.

" Avni me kha kar..." again excuse, seeing me making two plates but i shut him in middle.

" Khaa kar aaye hain janti hun, lakin abhi ap khud to mujhe company dene keliye agree kiya tha, now you can't say no." twisting my word's as i know he won't say anything infront of family.

We had nicely dinner, him glaring at me time to time while eating, nefore he finish eating, i brought those pastries and placed in-front of him. Neil took a look at pastries then at me and before he could say anything, I stopped him.