Looking Back

A/N: Hey Guys! This Is The First Chapter Of I Will Wait! A Lot Of My Friends Said I Should Make A Fan Fiction Because Apparently I'm Amazing At Writing. According To Them. So Here I Am, And I Hope You Guys Like It! Tell Me What You Think! Thanks! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Katies P.O.V.*

One Direction everyone! Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik! These boys have taken the world by surprise and have become the worlds biggest boyband! And here they are today!

I immediately turned the T.V. off.  One Direction this, One Direction that. That's the only thing people talked about. Don't get me wrong, I'd be fine if people only talked about them every so often. But they're ALL anyone ever talks about.. Never anything else. I stopped giving up on people talking about them a LONG time ago. It just annoys me that they're everywhere! Pictures of them on magazines, shirts, headphones, bags, they even have their own books and movies. It starts to get annoying after a while....

As you can tell, I'm not a "directioner" as people call them, or even a fan for that matter.  I can't stand to here any of their names. Especially not Zayn's...

You see we had a relationship before he went into X Factor. He called me everyday on phone and skype. But even that wasn't enough. We skyped every night before he went to bed, and everything at the time was perfect. But that all changed when he cheated on me with Rebecca Ferguson. Before then, a week before everyone found out he was dating her, Zayn stopped calling and texting me. We hardly skyped once a week. I was lucky if I got twice a week. And everytime we skyped he always was somewhere else. He was always texting someone. I figured it was one of the boys in his band, since they had no idea who eachother were until they got put in a group. I figured he was just trying to get to know the better. And that's when it all stopped. No more texts, no more calls, no more skype calls. It was like I just disapeared, and fell off the face of the Earth. I doubt he remembers me, but why should I care. He lied to me, and cheated on me. It was like i was just nothing to him. It still makes me wonder, if I had actually meant anything to him, or if our whole relationship was a lie.

Yeah. I guess you could say. Zayn Malik ruined my life.