Prolouge

No not him, he's literally a jerk" Mila said to her parents; Louis and Louise who were getting ready for their date Night.

It had been a while since Mila' parents went out on a date Night, Mila was the eldest of four children. Abbi and George who are nine years old as well as a set of twins, followed by Jack who is thirteen and a year nine student. Then there's, Dexter who is fourteen and a year ten student.

Mila being the eldest was sent to babysit the schools bad boy, Jerk, drug dealer and fuck boy, Chase.

"Now now Mila... you know the rules.. Mr Hae and his girlfriend are joining us on our date Night. And in fairness, he needs someone to babysit baby Alaïa. I know you don't like Chase but he can't look after himself. So stop whining and get in the car" Snaped Louis, who was getting irritated with his eldest daughter.

Yes she was privaliged, got everything she wanted in life but right now... she was pushing his buttons.
On Monday it was forgot her P.E kit, on Tuesday it was petrol money, on Wednesday she snuck out to a party, Thursday she broke the TV unit and now tonight... she was kicking a fuss... and both Louis and Louise were getting sick of her attitude. Yeah Mila is sixteen but at the moment she was acting like a four year old.

Knock Knock

"Mila! That would be Chase! Get the door!" Shouted her mum from the upstairs bathroom.

Mila sighed, getting out of her room, heading down the stairs to open the door, there stood a tall, 5ft dark skinned, brown haired boy. His t-shirt read AC/DC followed by his black ripped jeans. He smelt of weed and alcohol his ruff jacket hung off his shoulder like he knew this place.

"Sup? You must be Mila. I'm Chase"

His southern accent, sounded American not like an English guy would speak

"Hi Chase, I'm Mila. Come in" She said with a smile.

Great this was going to be a long ass night

Chase stood in the front door. He had a slight smirk in his face. He took another step in and he was inside the Hampten Family home.

"Nice place Mila."

Mila shut the door nodding her head. Just as she was about to turn her body around, she felt some strong hands around her waist.

"Don't make a sound. If you do...."

Oh crap.