𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕊𝕀𝕏

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next day

"So, Mr Lee already knew that your in Korea? Means they're also in Korea right now?" Taehyun said looking at the older. The older was busy with his own thoughts as he is really confused that means Mr Lee is in Korea but where he is?.

"Search out of Seoul , I am really confused right now " Soobin said and stood up from his chair then walked towards the big window. "I had to reveal my identity soon" He mumbled while staring out of his window.

Time skip

Four days later

Beomgyu was peacefully spending his alone time in empty classroom while scrolling in his phone suddenly the door burst open and here entered choi Yeonjun, their most flirty friend.

"Oh hyung, where you had been?" He asked, while putting down his phone on the table. "Nothing, I was just hanging around the college" The pink haired guy replied and sat down beside his best friend.

The door again open and here entered soobin and Haruto, both of them was talking with each other and soobin was looking extra cute today for some reason. Not like soobin tried so hard to look cute today, he is already tired to fake his identity.

"Hey soobin hyung" Beomgyu said to the older as soobin give him a smiled and waved his hand. "Hey beomgyu what's up" he went up to them and stood there.

"I am doing good but what about taehyun? Where is he?" Beomgyu asked because he didn't see the older with them. "Oh he told me he is going to come late" Soobin answered as beomgyu nodded.

"Hey Binnie, come and sit beside me" Yeonjun said with his usual flirty tone and patted the empty seat beside him. Soobin lightly nodded his head and went towards him then sit down beside him.

Soobin sit down beside him and put down his bag on the ground but suddenly he felt someone hand on his thigh which made looked down in confusion. When he looked down he saw it was yeonjun hand on his thigh.

He looked up at the older who is already looking at him with a smirk. "Hyung, what do you think your doing?" Soobin whispered to him as yeonjun chuckled. "What, baby?" Yeonjun whispered back like he doesn't know what soobin is talking about.

"Would you please move your hand away from my thigh?" Soobin again whispered but yeonjun shook his head with a grin. "Why, don't you like it?" He asked back, rubbing Soobin's thigh as the younger was holding his annoyance back to himself.

Beomgyu noticed that as he turn to yeonjun then smacked him so hard at head which made yeonjun turned to his best friend while groaning.

"Yah Beomgyu what was that for?" Yeonjun said. "You flirty animal why don't you leave soobin alone at least for one day" Beomgyu replied back as yeonjun rolled his eyes.