chapter 2

After i got cleaned up i heard a door bell. I quickly ran to the door.

Whats going on D jacob said?ge beats me please help me i caint do this anymore.after jacob heard me say that he quickly got heated.he always get heated when were hurt.what else did he do to you dimond he asked?I diddint reply.what else dimond he asked again?he...he raped me i said as i fell in his arms.where is he he asked?he just left i peplied back!ok this is what were gonna do were gonna get your clothes and your gonna come stay with me abd your brother untill we handle this he said. All i could say is ok.we quickly ran upstairs.i got all my clothes,shoes and accerioes quickly.I looked over to jacob who was just staring at something.I walked over to him and follwed his eyes.

Who blood is that dimond he asked ? Mines i quickley replied low ! I sat there and watched him tears started rolling down his eyes.comon he said he grabbed the bags and walked down the stairs and walked out the door.he put the bags in the trunk.and sped off.
.
.
.
.
.
.we pulled up to jacob and treys house.i was greeted by Aaliyah.
Hay dimond aaliyah said.hay i said lowly and ran up to the extra bedroom and unpacked all my clothes as soon as i was done i took a thirty minute shower.after that i got done i went down stairs to be greeted by this handsome young man.hay i said.hay i said back to him.

Im august he said.im dimond but you can call me D i said. As soon as i turned around the door swung open and trey stod there.treyyy i said as i jumped in his arms.

Let me guses you missed mee yes i replied. Why are you here he asked ? Umm.thats a long story but ill tell you later i said. I was interrupted. By my phone ringing.before i could grab it jacob grabbed it.

Where the fuck are you i heard jammal said through the phone

She with me if i catch you i swear to god imma kill you jacob said then quickly hung up.i just sat there looking blankly. What the fuck is going on i heard trey say from behind me.umm.i have ta tell you later because its lots of things i gotta tell you i said

Okay he replied

Jammal gon get it but he fine asf excuse any mistakes luv yhu fans