24 chapter

Let's start 😚😘..........

In main family mention .......

Vegas and his brothers come back to their house ..... And right now they all are in dinning room for lunch ......

Pim...... by the way Vegas it's been few weeks a that you your brother's was out of the house ..... Where was you all ???

Pim ask a question but didn't get answers on which she get angry ....

Pim...... Kan I never understood why you marry me when your son's behave like this to me ???

Kan...... Pim please .... And you all she asked you a question answer her .....

But still no one speak but than they all get a shock after hearing Vegas who was quite from last evening ......

Vegas...... Dad tell your friend that wedding will be hold on next weekend ......

Pim..... What ???

Kan...... I didn't understand what you want to say Vegas ???

Vegas....... Dad  I  SAID  TO  TELL  YOUR  FRIEND  THAT  WEDDING  WILL  BE  ON  NEXT WEEKEND .....

Pim...... Are you out of your mind ??? This thing's take time .....

Vegas...... Dad you want me to get married with your friend's daughter or not ????

Kan...... Yes yes of course I want you to get married .....

Vegas...... Than it's final .... Tell him soon .... I'm going office .....

Vegas said and went out after this and nan follow him up and Macau king went to Macau's room ..... Now pim and Kan are alone ......

Pim..... Now what ???

Kan...... What do you mean by what ?? Now go and start the wedding planning ..... I'm going to call him ....

Than Kan also left from there .....

Pim...... What the hell ?? Vegas you think no one is here to know what you planning ..... So bad that you still didn't understand me ..... Let's see hoW you going to marry .....

In Macau's room .....

King...... P'Macau please relax ..... I think hia know what he's doing ....

Macau..... And what is that ???? King it's all my fault .... It's all ...

King..... Phi ... just Relax ... Everything will be alright one day .....

Macau...... When ??? King after Amma we never saw hia is smiling but for the first time he smiled with all his heart but see ..... Why hia can't see that no matter what dad is always going to be our dad he's never going to be our PA ......

King....... Phi ....

Macau was crying from last night because he think if he didn't force Alex to talk to Vegas than this all would be never happened ..... King hug him tightly to make him relax .....

On the other side .......

Kan friend..... see I told you that Kan is going to make Vegas to marry you ....

Cherry...... Dad I'm so happy ....

Kan friend....... But it's on next weekend .....

Cherry...... So what dad ??? It's fine after all I'M GOING TO BE CHERRY VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL ......

Kan friend...... That's my daughter .....

Cherry...... Dad I was thinking that now when our wedding date is fixed than why not we told everyone about it ......

Kan friend...... Yes you are right .... Wait I know one of my friend is a biggest reporter ... I'm sure he is going to cast this ....

Cherry...... Than why are we waiting for ????

On the other side with vegas ......

In office ......

Nan...... Hia did you see this ???

Vegas...... Now what nan ???

Nan...... Hia this what what .....

Nan open the TV in Vegas office in which one of reporter was talking about Vegas and cherry's wedding thing .....

Vegas..... It's not new .... They did this just to make sure that we didn't take back after this .....

Nan..... Hia are you sure about what you doing ???

Vegas...... Nan you never question when I do something than why now ?

Nan...... Because other Time you do that things just to make a powerful empire like this .... But this time you playing with your emotions which is not good ....

Vegas..... Nan   ....   Do you believe me ?

Nan...... Hia is this even a question ??? Ofcourse I do .....

Vegas...... Than believe one thing more that I'M VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL IS NOT GOING TO LOST ANY OF HIS LOVE ONE'S ..... HE'S ALSO GOING TO COME BACK ..... I'M GOING TO TAKE HIM BACK BY ANY HOW .......

Nan...... I'm with you ...... ALWAYS ....

On the other side with Pete .....

Burger...... Hia I was thinking if p'pete is saying like this than why not we go there and find out .....

Mac...... You know what .... Seeing Pete like this I'm also not understand anything ..... But if Pete want to talk to him than I'm with him because he lost his everything now I don't want him to lose his love too .....

Pete..... Mac ....

Mac...... Pete Come come here ..... You okay ....

Pete...... Yes I'm fine now .... Actually I thought to spend time with you two ...

Burger...... Good idea ... Let's see a movie ....

Mac..... Ok than you both look for a good movie and I going to being same snacks and drinks ....

Than Mac went to kitchen and burger and Pete start to looking for a good movie which is just about to start but Pete saw something else and stop burger and ask him to put news channel where the reporters are talking about Vegas theerapanyakul and cherry's wedding thing and how the wedding is going to be on next weekend anD how Vegas himself announce his and cherry's wedding ....
Seeing this Pete get so weak that he didn't understand anything and fall Down on the floor unconscious making burger to scream loudly on which Mac come while running to living room just to see Pete on the floor and burger is trying to make a call for ambulance but What get him when he saw the news he run to Pete and hug him tightly burger also come there .....

Burger...... Hia I already call ambulance .... They are coming in just few minutes .....

Mac...... Pete please don't .....

Than they hear ambulance voice and than they take Pete to hospital .....

* Guys be ready ...... And thank you so much for your support ......