-ˋˏ ༻➋➒༺ ˎˊ-

❝Never memorize something that you can look up❞ - Albert Einstein

Never memorize something that you can look up - Albert Einstein

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

The alpha of the Stilinski pack is currently sitting in front of one of his beta's mate, his face set into one of seriousness. "Now, before we do this, you have to understand that if you want to join, you'll have to try and get along with the others. I'm not saying to do it right away, but in my pack, we're a family and we protect each other. Do you understand?" The alpha explains, looking at the guy.

"Yes." The guy answers without hesitation.

"That also mean you'll protect Liam, you two are mates so of course he comes first, don't worry he already knows the drill. But if there's any reason you hurt him, that either be emotionally or physically, I'll personally kill you myself, go it?" The man looks at the guy with a blank look, causing him to gulp.

"I-I would never hurt Liam, I'll die before I any of that."

The alpha smiles at the chimera before he nods. "Very well. Theo Raeken, the chimera, I invite you to my pack."

"Stiles Stilinski, the Kitsune, I accept you as my alpha." Theo replies. He then feels his chest grow warm, looking down he sees it glowing. His eyes then widen when he feels the pack bonds snapping into place, but they're not that strong. Then suddenly he's hit with pain. He yelps out as he doubles over.

"Theo!" Liam yells, he goes to grab at his mate but then pain hits him. "Ah!" He drops to his knees.

Stiles doesn't waste time, he moves off his chair and crouches down in front of the two. His hand comes up and grabs Theo's and Liam's hand. Black veins grow up his arm as he takes a deep breath.

Theo looks at this with wide eyes, his pain almost going away, he looks up at Stiles to see his head hung low as his eyes shine red. What is he doing?

"Don't worry about him, he's just feeding off your pain, nothing to worry about." Arlo grins down at the chimera, finding his reaction amusing. Otto sighs and slaps Arlo's arm.

"The pain will be gone in a few seconds, it's just your and Liam's mate bond forming, it's a bit painful if you didn't notice." Otto explains, sending Arlo a glare. "Stop acting like a child."

Arlo just shrugs. "I'm thousands years old, I can act however I want, thank you." He crosses his arms and rolls his eyes.

"I swear, you complain about me not acting my age, then you do this. You're such a bitch." Otto sighs out with a shake of his head.