"Haging out"

----------------Yukkis POV-----------
I woke up to the usual sunshine that pierced through my window. I'm not yet done yawning when I realize all that happened last night out park crisis, Yuno's death, kosaka, and the police arriving to our house last night to "brief" my mother on the situation. I still have no idea what fourth is doing, why hasn't he contacted me and asked? He works at the police department surely he should know? I just remembered today Akise is coming over I could feel the heat going to my face but have I forgiven him what he did To Yuno was , but kosaka he might have bullied me he was still my friend and nothing has changed Yuno was , she was insane, she was broken and nothing could fix her. I need to clear everything up with Akise.

I decide to take a bath change clothes, since I'm still wearing the same form last night, fix my hair, and place my usual beanie on. I check my diary and everything seems safe I don't want to look ahead into what will happen today it's not fair to Akise.

------------- time skip--------------

After eating breakfast, greeting and talking with mom, I heard the door bell ring.
Akise is their in his usual attire.
" Hey"
"Come in " and I gestured for him to come inside.
We walk inside and my mom quickly greets him and gives her "apology" for what happened yesterday. We talked for a bit and headed up to my room.
Akise looked somewhat tense which made me feel a bit worried.
" I'm sorry" is all I could make up
"It's ok yukiteru"
After he finished examining my diary, we played a couple of board games, and then I was remembering what he said earlier at the observatory.
I looked into his piercing eyes and he began to lean in I just let my body take over and press his soft lift on mine. It was perfect and I quickly backed away blushing and he smirked.
"Akise do you" my words began to stutter and I was trembling and blushing insanely.
" yes" he said with a smirk
"Huh"
"You were going to ask me on a date, yes"
"I could feel my cheeks burning and I just nodded. How about the movies tomorrow ?"
"Sure which movie"
" how about maze runner?"
Ok as long as it's not horror in fine with it.
After a lot of bargaining my mo let Akise sleep over and mom set his mattress on the floor. As I was drifting asleep I felt someone's hands cuddle with me and smirked knowing it was Akise.