21

☆ 21. Chapter 020: Exercising Together, Be Close

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 020 Exercise together and be intimate

In the following days, on the way to the base, Su Yinian will help collect supplies, and at the same time, he will also spare three hours to learn Xi fighting skills with Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian are very concerned about this matter and have a very serious attitude, so Feng Beizhi has almost no tenderness towards Su Yinian.

Although Su Yinian was tortured and hurt all over his body every day, he could feel his physical strength growing, and sometimes he could even give Feng Beizhi an over-the-shoulder fall... Although he fell halfway every time and lay on the ground first, he finally lifted Feng Beizhi, right?! Su Yinian thought in a good mood, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

At noon that day, they settled in a small village, in a farmhouse, and Feng Beizhi fell over-the-shoulder, slamming Su Yinian to the ground.

Su Yinian grinned in pain, the sun in the sky was too hot, the hot Su Yinian was sweating profusely, his cheeks were also red, and after the pain, he unconsciously gasped, and the thin lips became more and more colorful.

Feng Beizhi looked condescendingly at Su Yinian who was lying on the ground, raised his eyebrows slightly and stretched out his hand to ask, "Can you continue?" "This kid's mouth looks like he has lipstick, it's weird and good-looking!

As if hearing the contempt in Feng Beizhi's words, Su Yinian glared at Feng Beizhi angrily and shouted: "Of course I can continue." Su Yinian's hand held Feng Beizhi's hand, and he got up while gasping.

As Su Yinian got up, his wheezing voice swept past Feng Beizhi's ears, causing Feng Beizhi's ears to be slightly red, and the surrounding aura seemed to rise a few degrees.

After Su Yinian stood up, he found that he was too close to Feng Beizhi, frowned slightly, and took a step back, "I'm okay, don't underestimate me too much!"

Feng Beizhi quietly stared at Su Yinian, his deep eyes seemed to be even darker, "I have never underestimated you, but I attach great importance to you!" Otherwise, he wouldn't have taken the other party with him and taught him martial arts skills.

Su Yinian heard Feng Beizhi's slightly hoarse voice, and then looked at Feng Beizhi, Su Yinian was suddenly surprised to find that Feng Beizhi was extremely long, Su Yinian was stunned for a while, this strong body made Su Yinian suddenly remember what he saw when he was dying... The picture of the Spring Palace, the overly intimate gesture also made Su Yinian suddenly feel that his heartbeat was a few beats faster.

This feeling was the first time, and it made him a little nervous and more afraid. This kind of emotion that he has never seen before, he really can't deal with it well.

So, Su Yinian tried to change the topic, "I continue to train, you can help correct it." Soon

, Feng Beizhi had an excuse to correct Daguang and put his hand on Su Yinian's waist, Su Yinian didn't feel anything before, but today, I don't know what's going on, the other party is so close, and a steaming breath is approaching him like this, and Su Yinian, who is hot, feels a little weird.

"Su Yinian, thanks to you for practicing horse steps for a few days in a row, it seems that your horse steps are unstable! Feng Beizhi said as a matter of course.

Su Yinian nodded, but his cheeks were slightly red after Feng Beizhi's touch.

Liu Changyu whistled on the side, with a little ridicule.

The two people in the courtyard immediately reacted and turned their heads to look.

Behind the broken and collapsed wall of the courtyard, there are still a few small heads to be exchanged, obviously watching the excitement for a long time.

Liu Changyu said with a smile, "It's time to eat, I'm going to the base tomorrow, let's rest early today!" "And then again, since the boss always says that he is not interested in Su Yinian, if he is not interesting, can the other party not put his hand on Su Yinian's buttocks?!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Finale Banquet , [Tanmei] Skewers , [Tanmei] Uniform Control , [Tanmei] Gazing into the Abyss , [Tanmei] Entering the Play on the Scene , [Tanmei] The Wolf of the Moonlit Night [Heavenly Chapter], [Tanmei] Shiyun I. Xiangyu Leaf Wind, [Tanmei] [Comprehensive] Jinmu Rebirth, [Tanmei] The Iceberg Actor gave birth to a mink for me , [Tanmei] The Great Demon King of Figure Skating

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top