Final Stage

Back in Roquefort's office, Chai, Rex, Connor, Peppermint, Macaron, CNMN, 808 and Korsica were all a bit shocked about getting this far even defeating all the bosses and making one of them an ally took down Roquefort who was probably the toughest. With Kale left it was almost the endgame

Macaron: Uh, We're here.

Chai: Oh, you should have seen it. What a fight.

Rex (Rotates his arm): Yeah, that was the funniest but hardest fight we've been in.

CNMN: We were spectating through the door, but Korsica suggested to let you handle it.

Korsica: Uh, CNMN we don't always repeat EVERYTHING we hear.

Rex: Well, at least you helped out with the tornado breath.

Chai: Last on the list. Kale.

Connor: The guy who started it all.

Korsica: Are you ready for this, Peppermint?

Peppermint: I am, it ends here.

Everyone looked at the door to the elevator walking to it before stopping again.

CNMN: Kale is plotting and is much smarter than us, especially Master Chai and Master Rex. (Rex and Chai: What the heck?) We should be ready.

Macaron: I should be confident but I'm still worried

Chai: Okay everyone vibe check. Macaron, I need you to be positive on this one. Peppermint, it'll be hard, but don't your emotions get in the way. Connor, try to keep it chill if things get dangerous then you can bust out the big guns, Rex, as long as you stay sane in RIPPER MODE then we should be good, Korsica, I can count on you to be levelheaded about this. CNMN, keep doing whatever you've been doing.

Macaron: You know, I like this new Chai! He's come quite far, hasn't he?

Rex: Yeah, proud of that little pep talk bro.

Chai: Thanks. So, let's prep. Fix your weapons, get rid of the nerves and once you're done. We'll end this.

The others agreed with Chai standing at different parts of Roquefort's office, Connor reloads his long-range weapons, Rex sharpens his right sword, Chai looks at the others leaning up against the same wall as Rex.

Chai: So, my amazing pep talk give you hope?

Rex: Eh, it did something but uh good job trying to calm them down.

Chai: Yeah well, we've come so far, and I didn't want them to go in with cold feet you know. Especially Peppermint.

Rex: I hear that.

Rex retracted his right sword moving his wrist at the same time that Connor finished loading his long-range weapons shrinking them all now preparing his close-range weapons

Connor: We'll need it. Kale is the final boss here. He's going to pull all the stops to make sure that we get crushed.

Chai looked back at Macaron smiling before patting Rex on the shoulder.

Chai: Imma go talk to Macaron and see what we should expect. Wanna come with me?

Rex: 100 percent man. (Turns to Connor) Be ready soon man.

Connor: Alright.

Rex and Chai walked to Macaron seeing the big guy a bit nervous, he notices them trying to get rid of his nerves.

Chai: So, this is Kale's office, what should we expect?

Macaron: Honestly, don't know. Spoke with Korsica and even she's never been inside.