²³

⋅♡‧₊˚

you were sitting on the bed, denki's head resting on your lap

you were sitting on the bed, denki's head resting on your lap. you ran your fingers through his hair, making him close his eyes and relax.

"they're coming tomorrow, right?" you asked, in which he hummed in response.

you looked at him, softly smiling before, leaning closer to peck his lips.

"if you don't get up, i won't be able to clean the house"

a small groan left his lips, as he got up. yet, he didn't let you leave the bed as he wrapped his arms around you— placing his head on your chest.

"much better"

"is something wrong, my strong man?" you giggled.

"no. just wanna stay in bed with you"

"but, the cleaning..."

"you're always moving around! i hardly spent time with you in the last four hours" he said, pressing a kiss to the side of your neck.

"you're unbelievable" you commented, but, still, wrapped your arms around him.

you lowered your body on the bed, tangling your fingers in his hair as you placed kisses on his face.

"you're so beautiful"

"thank you" you said, softly.

denki looked at you, with a lovestruck smile on his face and eyes that shined just for you. you could still make the butterflies appear in his stomach whenever you smiled.

even after years, denki just kept on falling in love with you.

⋅♡‧₊˚