B-T-K

"Wassat?"

Curiosity forcing, Shuhua stops noticing any traffic situation, which couldn't end by nothing but raming into somebody's shoulder or whatever it was.

"You'll see..." Yuqi mumbles.

She re-grabs a box as handily as it could be managed with its somehow enormously tangible hugeness and by handling it with one hand spare only. The hugeness is mainly attained by unteen layers of wrapping paper she used.

"What shall I do if your present is better than my present, huh?"

Shuhua almost bumpes her face into some woman, again. So, they are escorted through a full course of muttered cussing further on their way. Honestly, it's partly fair, though makes Shuhua take a good thought of why there are so many women in there...

"You'll sit tight 'cause it's me, who is the gift-giving-goddess in the end!" It makes Yuqi smile as Cheshirely as her kinda fully packed with Grown-Up teeth mouth can afford. Her elbow jolts Shuhua, like a truly loyal elbow of an all-hands-occupied person would do, making Shuhua take offense. She's taking it quite willingly laughing along after the delay time is over as they wade through the crowded street. Scents of flowers and flowery scents are spread all over the city now, and Soyeon sneezes wildly. Filter mask on her face does not make any difference as well as her indispensable antihistamine pills, so she continues sneezing and sneezing and trying to keep up with her friends' pace. Yuqi drags her by the sleeve of her shirt so as to not even touch the Soyeon with "theese tacky fingers of yours". The Women's Day is going on and on, what a miserable situation for an allergic lady, having to live it through the 9th March, too.

"At least gimme a little hint?"

Them crossing the bridge can be considered a bit more successfull than a Dyatlov Pass, taking in count the loss of imaginary patience and several "I only go by the whites" jumps. "We're in a hurry, sis" Soyeon hisses under her breath pulling Yuqi's sleeve so that Yuqi would pass this pull to Shuhua so that Shuhua would try to pretend grown-up for a moment so that they would have finally reached the other side.

"Shut it, you'll see later!"

To be completely fair, Shuhua refused to show Yuqi her present for Soojin, too, so they are kind of even at the end of it.

Soyeon sneezes again as their marvelous trio enter the long searched for into deeps of the alleyways destination. The cafe is called "Mom's Away 24" and it clearly reminiscents of a round-the-clock bar. Yuqi swears they have already passed that very same naming on their way, though it was missing the "24" part. Her back of the head having avoided a menacing to it upside the head for a full pack of stupid jokes about this "24" stuff swears as well.

When they finally get into leaded by waiter, Soojin is already settled by the reserved table. The "Mom's Away 24" happenes to surprisingly fit her vibe – minimalistically stylish and just perfect with it's pictures on the walls. The only thing left is an await for the rest of the guests and then...

"Happy birthday, Soojin-ah!"

"No, n-lip kissesmh her' Geez we're gonna get kicked out..."

"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you"

they are finally get to celebrate Soojin as she deserves.

"So," Yuqi states at long last not giving a try to standing up. "I'd like to bite this most appropriate moment's tail and present you the most bestest gift ever." She's not that drunk, but the present still goes hand in hand from one end of the table to the other to reach the birthday girl. Soojin takes her time unwrapping it layer by layer. Lastly, the box shows up from the chunks left of all the wrap.