iMemories

Freddie enters Carly's apartment and sees Carly sitting on the couch crying. Freddie sits down next to her.

FREDDIE: "Carly what's wrong, why are you crying."

CARLY: "it's okay, there tears of happiness, I was listening to the radio and than they played are song, meant for me."

FREDDIE: "but why the tears?"

CARLY: "listening to it made me think about everything we've been through together."

FREDDIE: "yeah we have gone though a lot together, for me it was painful at times with you just wanting to be friends at first."

CARLY: "I know I caused you pain sometimes and I'm sorry, but even after all the pain I caused you, you never gave up hope at I will one day like you back, did you."

FREDDIE: "nope and you never got annoyed by me piling after you all the time."

CARLY: "hearing you say you love me always made me smile, you were always there for me no matter what I asked of you."

FREDDIE: "you did kinda take advantage of me sometimes, by saying please for me."

CARLY: "yeah I know and I want you to know that I'm truly grateful for everything you have done for me."

FREDDIE: "I know you are Carly and I was always happy to help you in anyway I can."

CARLY: "I remember when I asked you to fixed Jakes voice for me and you did, even though you were so jealous of him, I was so grateful, that I kissed you on your nose anyway, I didn't even think about it, I just did it."

FREDDIE: "when you kissed me on the nose I was so happy, you know I'll always counted that as my first kiss."

CARLY: "Remember when Sam tell everyone that you had never kissed a girl before, I've never seen you so upset, I know you always wanted me to be your first kiss and I wish I was."

FREDDIE: "why didn't you let me kiss you than, if you knew?"

CARLY: "I was worried that us kissing could complicated our friendship."

FREDDIE: "So why did you agree to dance with me at the groove smoothie than."

CARLY: "Well it's what you said, don't you think we both deserve one nice dance tonight, with a person we don't wanna kill? and I'm so glad we had that dance together."

FREDDIE: "That was a beautiful moment and the song was perfect."

CARLY: (with a smile) "meant for me is are song because we were meant for each other."

Freddie smiles back at Carly.

FREDDIE: "we're prefect for each other Carly."

FREDDIE: "Carly there's one thing I always wondered."

CARLY: "what is it Freddie."

FREDDIE: "why you didn't ask me but was going to ask Gibby to go with you?"

CARLY: "Oh, you knew about that, well I was going to ask Gibby but as a friend."

FREDDIE: "but why didn't you ask me to go with you as a friend than."

CARLY: "I was worried that you might have mistaken me asking you to the dance as a sign that I have feelings for you and I didn't want to string you along."

FREDDIE: "That's understandable Carly."

CARLY: "And now when I think back on it, I wish I had just asked you to go with me even as just friends."