PART-10|Reunion Party 🎉

Abhishek's POV
Everything is going good now we have some misunderstanding after the shooting of our First Music Video together as when I met Manisha on the release of the MV she shared the vlog well edited to prove Jiya desperate for me and I'm ignoring her and in vlog the XYZ remark was the one which trigger Jiya alot at first when she saw that she tried to ignore that and want to clear the air with me about that but as I know she get influence easily by the people in comment section which trigger her and she start liking some random tweets and posting some illogical things but not totally showing to the audience that it was for me but I and our Abhiya fam know because right now the most important person for her is me after her Mom.

About our relationship status we are not dating we are just knowing each other but in willing to come up with a dating plan after that wild kiss in the hospital we both decided not to run this very fast as we both our away from each other for 8 years and a lot of things have changed between us.

But after a little misunderstanding and communication gap I cleared the air with her that the remark of XYZ was just used as I was confused between you and Bebika.

Today is the day of the Reunion party which is organised by the Jiocinema and color team for the grand season of the Bigg Boss.I was very excited to go to the party but when I called Munawar that he is coming or not he said that Nazila is not well so he is not coming to the party and his son is not well as well.
Then I called Jiya to know that she is coming or not to the party where I got to know that she is not coming to the party as There will be some people with whom she is not comfortable I wanted her to come as I will be there with her but we have cleared the air recently so I don't want her to get upset.
Then I tried a call to Elvish but he didn't pickup so I thought that he is not coming as well as he is Dubai right now he told me about that.
Then I decided not to go to the Party as well and went for a meeting with Tony kakkar and after that went for Meeting with T-series and then left for Delhi as Jiya is also busy with her shoot and other stuff and she is not picking up my call.

I reached Delhi in the morning.
Maa and Papa was not in Delhi as Nani was not well and Nischay is also not here as he went to meet Ruchika as her birthday is coming.I directly went To Geetika place and slept there...

Jiya's POV
We have cleared the air of misunderstanding between us Today is the Reunion Party and don't wanted to go to the party because of my bad experience with the people whom I wan with in Bigg Boss except Abhishek.
He called me to know that I am coming or not.I told him that I don't want to go as I don't feel safe around them.

Then he returned back to Delhi on the same night after few meetings.
Next day 9:30 in the morning I received a lot of tags on Twitter and Insta that Elvish is blaming Abhishek about that he is doing Negative PR against him.
Elvish army is on attack mode against Abhishek.
I started calling Abhishek but he didn't pick up the call as he slept in the morning at 6'O clock.
After a few hours Elvish dropped a vlog in which he is saying and picking Abhishek stating that.
Ghar gel utha lenge pta bhi naa chle gaa ye Jo karm kaand kar rahe ho naa soch ke Karo mere baare mein pta kar ke Karo.
Kataria poking us About the wallpaper scence by stating
Elvish yaar yeh tera wallpaper teri bndi ke sath kitna badiya hain par main naa dikhayi esse kisi ko..

They are directly Targeting is as about our relationship only few people know and Elvish is one of them but he is not doing good about this.

Then I took the first flight for Delhi and reached near Geetika house and wake up Abhi and after that.
Abhi:Yeh dekh sapne mein bhi tu hee AA rhi haa aaja soja meri side mein
Jiya:Abhi problem ho gyi hain uth
Abhi:Pehle ek kiss 😘 phir uthuga main
Jiya:Pagal na ban tere upar fake allegations lag rhe hn
Abhi:Koi naa tu kiss de.

Itne intense mood mein bhi isse yeh karna hain pta nhi kya scence hain
Jiya:Abhi Elvish ka panga hain
Then I"ll show all the things he make at him
After listening the wallpaper thing he get furiouss.
Abhi:Maanta hu isse mere se problem hain issue hain yeh toh baat kar ke bhi clear ho skte Hain na chal nhi karni but jiya ko isame include karna Jiya yeh theek nhi hain hain Jo bhi ho rha hain.
Then he tried to contact him but he didn't respond so as he wanted not to remove hate towards me as I was not mentally well amd having a lot of problem with my relationship.

He encouraged me to give a fake scripted interview to get free from this as he knows this can affect our relationship and Elvish Army and Manisha squad or Abhisha fandom they only want to give hate to If I enter.

Aaj time hain interview Dena ka Peechle do teen din se meri aur Abhishek ki baat nhi ho paa rhi h ache se aur woh Mumbai aaya tha aur mujhse Bina Mille bhi chla gya yeh koi badi problem nhi hain but mujhe uske aane ki khbr bhi nhi thi yeh zyada bura laga.Aur main issi emotion ke sath interview mein baith gyi aur Jo fake baate Abhishek ne kha tha free hone ke liye woh feel ho rahe the........

After interview posted Pura Twitter aur Abhiya fandom hil gya tha sab log unh cheezon mein bhi kuch positive dhundhne ki koshish kar rhe the.
Kuch logo ko yeh bahut hard lag rha tha.
Abhiya the end ho rha tha
And I also feel ki un baaton pe woh emotion aane hame bahut problem de rhi hain..
Uske baad meri baat Abhishek se hui..
Abhi-Jiya tu toh sach mein Top actor hain yaar ek second ke.liye mujhe toh lga tu sach mein yeh sab feel karke bol rhi hain..
Jiya-Abhi tu feel.mujhe aaisa hee krwa rha hain aur woh script that we are not even close friends anymore ab sach hota hua lag rha hain
Abhi-Jiya tu pagal hain kya bol rhi hain
Jiya-Haa pagal ho gyi hu tere pyaar mein toh teri galtiyon ko ignore kar rhi hu.
Abhi-Konsi.glti kya kiya maine ab.
Jiya-Tujhe nhi pta tu Mumbai aaya mere alawa sab se mila
Abhi-Toh kya gunaah kar diya jaise tu dost hain waise woh bhi hain.
Jiya-Main bhi tere list mein unke hee barabar hu hnna main tohda jyaada priority de rhi hu
Abhi-Jiya mera woh mtlb nhi tha
Jiya-Haaa haa Jo sochna soch I think abhi we shouldn't talk more.Tu unke sath busy hain unke sath hee reh...
Abhi-Jiya sun toh

Cal cut ho gya main use yeh bhi nhi bataya ki main Kal Mumbai aa rha hu tabhi Manisha ka call aaya....

----------------------------------------------------To be continued
Chlo Aaj ka sayad boring ho kal Manisha kuch toh bolegi kya aur kahi yeh uski saazish toh nhi kyunki woh toh Jiya aur Abhishek ko sath nhi dekh skti.
Kya hoga Ab yeh ladai solve kaise hogi
Abhi Mumbai kyu aa rha hain Bhai yeh problem bdti Hui kyu lag rhi hain

Kuch suggestion muh pe pehk ke maaro taaki main kuch kar sku...Main pgl.na ho jaaun