Chapter 3 - Hunting with Scissor

Scissor's Pov:

"That Jeff, isn't bad at all, huh." I said to Silver while eating cookies. "How did you even met him Silver?". It became a little hard to speak, because my mouth was full.

"Well, he was my friend once and my roommate at Slenderman's mansion."

"What?!" I spitted the cookie at Silver. "Jeff works for Slenderman."

"Agh! Yes, yes he is." Silver tried to wipe his face but... you know why.
After Jeff ran downstairs. "Hey, Scissor wanna have some fun..?" Jeff said and took one of my cookies. "What kind fun..?!" My cookie, you bastard.

"You know, the usual one." Jeff said while he was eating MY cookie and he took again. "So you're in or not." Jeff slowly went out.

"Yeah, sure why not..." before going out I put some cookies into my pocket. After that I went with him. We went walking into the forest. That time when Silver told me he was working with Slenderman I was a little surprised. But it's not strange at all, well he doesn't look like he is Justpasta to me. I looked at Jeff a little. Suddenly Jeff noticed that I was staring at him and he turned he's head, but still walking.

"What's wrong...?" Jeff looked at me confused. Hmm, should I ask him. "No, it's nothing I was just thinking, if you were working for Slenderman." I didn't face Jeff because I thought he would think it's strange. "Yeah, I work for him. Is it strange...?" Jeff asked me. Well I think he already knows that I don't know him this much, so I think it's normal.

"No and Yes, it's just we are Justpastas except for Silver. He's just hanging with us. Justpastas are different from Creepypasta." I said to him looking straight to sky. "You know, lately you kept speaking about all this Creepypastas and Juspasta. I really don't understand what you mean. And what you mean about Creepypasta is different from Justpasta, I don't get it..."

"Hmm, you're a Creepypasta but you don't know all this, but I don't know that much myself. Oh well, Justpastas are different because we are free to do what ever we want, all of us. But when all Creepypastas decided to divide to three groups Creepypasta/Realpasta, Justpasta and Scarypasta. Creepypastas are only those who works for Slenderman. In our place it's rare to see someone who works for him. Some of us don't know about Slenderman and some of us knows and works for him. And we were a lot. So we divided again. In my place we only accept new ones. In another place they don't. And there is also another Justpasta group where Justpastas are working for Slenderman in other words they are on his side, but not living in Slenderman's mansion."

"I see..." Jeff looked at me a little confused. "Oh, and there are some Justpastas who didn't got accepted by Slenderman. So basically they hate him. But it's not his fault. It's their own fault, they just didn't wanted to follow his rule." I looked at Jeff half smiling."So it's like that Huh." Jeff answered. "Mhm, let's stop talking and have fun, shall we." I looked at Jeff fully smiling.

After few minutes later we saw someone sleeping on the grace. There was only one. So Jeff and I decided to make it more interesting, whoever kills him first wins and indeed street rule, well it's more like forest rule. Jeff went far from him standing on the right, and I stranded on the opposite way on the left.

"3... 2... 1... Go!" We shouted together and ran to the direction where was the man.

Jeff was the first to reach to him but on his way to him Slenderman blocked his way. I immediately stopped and just hied on the bush, glaring at them. They started to speak, but I couldn't hear them they were far from me. Oh, well there's no helping it. Jeff will totally be punished. I heard this Slender of his, forbids to Kill people for fun. Well, that sucks. All I can think of is to eat a cookie. I pulled my cookie out of my pocket and started to eat them. Hmm, they're still arguing...? I turned my head a little, just a little peek.

"WAIT, WHERE ARE THEY...?!" I shouted looking at the man's direction, but the faceless and Jeff wasn't there. Where could they go...?
And Jeff still owes me a bunch of cookie. Damn he went with my cookies. Agh, typical Boys.