Welcome to my domain...

Lucio is a synthetic bodyguard designed to protect the Hyserion Royal Princess. Political assassins abound, and the pair find themselves stranded on Earth. They dawn advanced disguises; the princess claims the face of a standard-issue secret service agent while her protector takes the form of a morally inept politician.

Lucio knows nothing of humans or the contradictions that compose them but must keep their identities hidden from the humans as well as the interstellar assassins hunting them. All while fooling his political teams, his constituents, and most importantly, the wife of the man he's impersonating.

...

Hi, this is a new project I'm working on in between all my others.

This is an  ❗❗ +18 ❗❗ only story and is rated Mature. It will contain:

🔥 Murder

🔥 Fighting

🔥 Explicit Sex Scenes + Imposter Sex

🔥 Mature Language & Situations

- And probably more, 'cause it's me and I can't help myself.

and I've marked all the extra steamy chapters with a 🔥.

This is a SciFi/Action/Erotic Romance story.

There is a genuine story but be aware that I'm not going to skimp on the steamy sections. Like all my other Erotic Romances, I generally devote an entire substantial chapter to a spicy scene.

It is marked as Mature Content. Some chapters are more explicit than others but mature content might pop up anywhere.

You have been notified.

...

Aiming to make this a fast-paced stand-alone story. Not sure what the timeline will be for posting but chapters will arrive as soon as their ready. So keep an eye out for when they arrive.

Thanks for reading!

...

Any unauthorized copying or adaptation constitutes as an infringement of copyright.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

...

Please, DO NOT use any of my characters or aspects of this story that are my creation without my permission. The characters and the story are my own.

I'm very excited to have inspired some of you to pursue your artistic expression and I fully encourage you to keep creating, just please be respectful of this.

...

⭐Why Vote?⭐

Isn't it enough that I'm reading?

Well... yes, but there's more to it.

Wattpad uses votes (for each chapter) for its algorithm for ranking and to help others find the story.

It costs nothing and it means a lot to the writers.

As for comments, we 💖LOVE these! We put a lot of love and work into our stories and we enjoy engaging with our readers.

So keep on reading to find out what happens. I'll be posting reminders at the end of the chapters.

Thanks,

~A. E. Shelly (a.k.a. Oloo)