Chapter 27 part of your family

It was before Donald Left for college.  RJ had a plan. Today, RJ was going to become part of the family he has known for eleven years. RJ went downstairs, and saw Scrooge sitting on the Couch. Hey Uncle Scrooge, said RJ. Good morning lad, said scrooge, Ash Pushed his Food Bowl to RJ's leg and barked. RJ picked it up and put some food in it. Is there something on your mind, asked scrooge? I want to marry Della, said RJ.  you make Della happy, so I give you my permission. I thought you would ask a lot sooner, said scrooge. Thanks Uncle Scrooge, said RJ as he went back upstairs, and into his bedroom. He  went back to bed. where were you, asked Della. Nowhere said RJ.RJ did you go after FOWL, asked Della. No, I went to talk to Uncle Scrooge, said RJ. Della and RJ kissed, kids time to go yelled scrooge from downstairs, well I guess we're going on an adventure, said Della. They got in the plane. When the plane landed, Scrooge and Donald told them that they were going to find the Treasure. But instead they Secretly  watched, RJ and Della. They watched as they became married. Well I guess you were right RJ is part of our family. Said  Donald.

One month later

Hey Uncle Scrooge, where are we going today? RJ asked, RJ Im trying to figure that out, said scrooge. I know where I'm going, I got to   help my brother, said RJ in Annoyed voice. What took you so long, you  were supposed to be here an hour ago, said Mason. I know, why  am I here. I will show you Mason said. He  took RJ to a room. The room had a crib in it. RJ looked inside of the crib, and saw a duckling. Is he yours, asked RJ. Yes, his name is Marcuse, said Mason. Does F.O.W.L know about him, asked RJ. No, not yet but if they find out. They will kill him. RJ, I'm scared I don't want Marcuse's future to be my past, and it already feels like that's happening, I need you to take him and get him out of here, said Mason. Mason, I can't help you, said RJ. Why, asked Mason in a mean voice. It's going to make me a bigger, Target. Look I know you're scared, said RJ. I'm not scared, said Mason. Mason you just said you were said RJ, ho whatever said mason. RJ sighed, I will take Marcuse back to the mansion, and then I will come back for you, said RJ. What about Margaret, asked Mason. RJ stopped. He hadn't heard that name since he was five. She is his mother isn't she asked RJ, mason nodded his head. RJ picked up his one year old nephew, and left the F.O.W.L. Headquarters. He ran to the mansion, where were you asked Della. I'll tell you later, can you look after my brother's kid? asked RJ. Sure said Della as she took Marcus. RJ left, he ran back to F.O.W.L. He almost ran into his brother. Where is she, asked RJ. This way said Mason, RJ followed. Mason said Margaret, RJ cut through the bars of the jail cell, with his dagger. RJ you're alive, said Margaret as she hugged him. They went back to the mansion. Marcus waddle over to his dad,mason picked up Marcus. Latter. Della and RJ Were in bed. I knew Marcus wouldn't be, any trouble, said RJ. RJ, we only have a ten percent chance of having our own kids, said Della. So, that's where you were this morning. Della, we don't need kids to be happy, we just need each other, said RJ, They kissed.