Na na na

(Drift kid again)

Deadlock woke. He didn't see anything though. There was some kind of full faced mask clamped around his face.

What was this?

He sat up and forward to stand, only to feel a metal clamp push into his throat.

He must have been chained to a wall.

Most of his body was numb but when he started to wiggle he felt his arms and hanging out to his sides by a pair of chains.

What happened before he passed out.

He tried to think about that but he could only focus of the horrible uncomfortable clamps around his hands.

Hands... threatening to rip them off... Zatz! He remembered. That bastard threw me to the cops!

"Deadlock. Hello." A calm voice spoke from across the room. "WHAT THE FRAG IS GOING ON?!" Deadlock yelled. "A bounty was placed on your head and the boys who turned you in collected it. Can we ask you a few questions?" The voice asked.  "The boys who turned me in?!" He grabbed the chains and tried to break free. "Deadlock we need a testament to your crimes," the voice spoke more forcefully now.

"IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU!!"

Deadlock yanked the chains again. "Security!" The voice called. "Where are they?! Where the hell are they?!" Deadlock screeched moments before something was stabbed under a plate of armor and a shock ran through his body, putting him to sleep fast. He just wanted to know where they were.

[three weeks later]

Drift cried in his cell alone. Why was he like this again? He confessed to everything... he was supposed to be proud of protecting himself. Apparently his little sister hectobyte went to a good home since he spared her. That's was good. He saved her. But... why did he feel like shit? Why was he treated like a piece of scrap in this place? Why was he given up by people who he trusted?

A tall mech walked by his stall followed by smaller pedsteps. "That's him!" A little voice said. Deadlock looked up to see Fracture with a tall samurai mech he had never seen before. "Frac!" Deadlock cried hugging his friend through the bars. He was taller now. Was he older? "So, Deadlock. I've heard great things about you. In fact I'm surprised you haven't gotten out of here by now, it's been a year and I assume this isn't your first jail cell." The purple samurai mech spoke smoothly. He kind of looked like a bug.

"What is it to you?" Deadlock snarled. The insecticon samurai smirked. "You seem promising. I think I'll take you in as well."

As well?! Take me in?!

A guard opened his cell and the insecticon walked in. "Get out! Who are you?!" Deadlock shouted as he scampered against the wall. "I'm shadowraker. I control a lot of the police here and I'm willing to teach you the true ways of the decepticons." He spoke rather calmly as he crouched beside him. Deadlock hissed. He didn't want to hear this. This was stupid. "Nanana couldn't hear that. Who are you?" Deadlock asked again. Shadowraker chuckled, "Feisty one, eh?"

Deadlock glared at him. "Who are you calling what?" He asked. "Why you of—" Shadowraker tried to play along with him but Deadlock burst into "na na na na," again his to piss him off.

The kid chuckled, Fracture did too.

"Hmm... maybe you're not samurai material."

This certainly caught Deadlocks attention. He ran to the front of the cell and grabbed the bars. "What? Samurai?!" He was hopeful. He longed to be one of those great warriors for his whole life. Shadowraker chuckled. "Na na na na," he said sarcastically, leaving. "Wait! No way don't leave me in this place!" Deadlock called out.

"Na na na."