Chapter 10

I woke up to Carl laying down behind me, he was holding me by my waist.

I didn't see Lorli in bed so it kinda scared me.

"Carl?....Carl?" I whispered tapping Carls hand.

"Mmm?" He groaned.

"Where's Lorli?" I asked.

"Over there in the crib." He said, his voice was a little raspy and low but in a hot way.

"Mm'kay, we need to get up." I said sitting up, Carl let go of me and did the same.

"My mom wants us to help with teaching the kids today at school, are you up for it?" Carl asked going over to Lorlis crib.

"Of course, we should eat breakfast then go." I said smiling walking over to Lorli and Carl, Carl picked up Lorli and held her.

"She's really sleepy." Carl said because she isn't awake yet.

"Yeah, I need to change her tho so she needs to wake up." I said grabbing a diaper.

"Lorli.. Lorliii." Carl said taping Lorli on the back.

She woke up and started crying.

"Oh shit what'd I do." Carl panicked handing her to me.

I just took her and laughed at Carl, I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, I put it on the counter so I could change Lorli, i layed Lorli on the counter and changed her diaper.

"Hey Carl will you get me some clothes for Lorli?" I asked Carl picking up Lorli then grabbing the towel putting it in the laundry basket and the diaper in the trash.

"Yeah... here." He said handing me some clothes for her.

I took her to the bed and lays her down.

I put her in this cute outfit, I didn't put shoes on her because she can't walk yet so yeah

I put her back in her crib and got me some clothes to wear.

"Have you seen my gun?" Carl asked looking for his gun.

"Uhm no? Where'd you last have it?" I asked.

We heard Lorli laugh so I looked over at her.

She had Carls gun.

"Ohh no! Lorli gimme the gun." I said reaching for it.

I got it from her and handed it to Carl I went to the bathroom and got dressed.