Chapter 1

Please read before proceeding
Note that this story is mature obvious violence, swearing, sexual themes, murder, mentions of abandonment ect. So if you aren't comfortable with these themes please be weary. <3
-
Cassie Prescott wore her headphones listening to the smooth soul music that came from her Walkman. The year was 1996 and something told her that this year was going to be the best. She walked towards the fountain in the middle of the school where her group of friends sat.

Stu and Billy's eyes found hers as she walked towards them her little sunflower dress blowing in the wind. They both watched the dress that stopped around mid thigh crept higher up her leg as she walked towards the both of them. Their eyes cast away trying to have some respect for their girl.

"Cassie!" Tatum said as she walked towards you her blonde bob bouncing with each step. She ran over and wrapped her hands around her neck in a tight embrace. "How are you sweetheart?" She asked not realising the murderous glared sent to her due to the pet name.

Tatum had a crush on Cassie for a couple of years now though she hid her feeling by dating Stu. Though he was doing the exact same. It was easy for Tatum to touch her or call her names as she was a girl and it wouldn't be too suspicious, though she knew she could never go too far. She needed Cassie to not know anything.

"I'm good Tatum how are you?" She smiled slightly before greeting the rest of the group. Cassie found there was no seats left so she settled in between Stu's legs not missing the way he would play with her hair.

Randy the nerd of the group who was absolutely obsessed with horror movies spoke up, "did anybody start Mr freeman's assignment letter yet because I was thinking about writing mine on the bombing of Hiroshima, what were you guys thinking of doing?"

Stus hands froze in Cassies hair before turning to Randy chucking, "I don't know if you noticed but we're all idiots. That last minute...." He gestured wildly, "I didn't understand a single thing you were saying."

"Speak for yourself," Tatum scoffed loudly, "the last test Mr Freeman handed out I got full marks."

"Only cause you cheated," Sidney laughed, leaning into Billy's lap. The two were dating and although Cassie was secretly incredibly jealous over the two she didn't say anything and instead tried to be a good sister and friend. In reality she thought the two were good together, Sidney always seemed to be perfect in Cassie's eyes and she only wanted the best for Billy. Even if it broke her heart.

"I didn't do too bad last assignment I got pretty good marks," Cassie softly smiled at the group. Stu pulled her up from the floor pulling her to sit on his lap a she giggled. He wrapped one arms around her waist and the other was comfortably placed on her thigh. The contact mad her face turn crimson and her heart to pound out her chest.

Billy stared out her red face with an attractive smirk. He loved the way he could so easily read Cassies body language and tell what she was thinking. Though his favourite thing about her was that she loved to be around people. Billy being one of the main ones, even if it was just being there or on the phone so she wouldn't fall asleep feeling alone, he would spend as much time with her as possible.

"You do realise a C isn't a good mark right Cassie?" Randys words stung Cassie. She new she wasn't bright but a C was better than all the Ds from the years before. Billy and Stu stared daggers at the boy thinking of all the ways they could hurt him.

Billy turned to Cassie reaching his hand out, longing for contact. She grabbed his hand and immediately began to play with his finger before giving them a slight peck in thanks for the comfort. Billy leant closer whispering into her ear, "don't worry baby you did so good," he praised watching as she reacted shyly squirming in Stus lap. Stu sucked in a breath and poor innocent Cassie didn't even notice as she leaned back into him with a smile. She loved her boys.

As the school bell ring signalling that they were free to go home Cassie stood up holding her hands out to the two boys, a wide smile on her face. "Do you guys want to have a sleepover?"

The two looked at her in admiration knowing that was what they most definitely would want but they also had to stick to their plan.

"Of course we would" Stu suddenly spoke taking the time to be with his girl.

She smiled and Billy knew he couldn't refuse now. He instead tilted her chin up to his face as she was most definitely shorter than him and spoke, "how about you go get a movie before we hangout, we'll come to your house by seven, okay?"

She nodded grinning wildly, "okay! Do you know what movie we should watch, because I have a couple of ideas but I don't want to put on something you guys have already seen..."

She rambled on for a while as the boys watched her mesmerised though Stu stopped her talking as he tucked a loose curl behind her ear. Cassie's heart felt like it stopped beating. "Whatever you pick we'll be happy with sweetheart."

The trio split after that. Cassie got a ride with Randy to his work as she didn't want to walk alone and Billy and Stu went to begin their plan. Their plan for the trio to finally be alone. Their plan to have her all to themselves. Their plan for revenge.