chapter 8

The fact that Yibo quickly left Xiao Zhan's room was for two exact reasons. First, staying there longer would give the businessman some momentum for a speech that would lead to regrets and headaches. Second and most important, he was too happy. He was afraid of clinging to  zhan and never letting go of him again. Now, in the privacy of his car on the way home, he sang excitedly to the sound of Beyoncé, he wanted so badly to tell someone, but he couldn't tell his best friend that he had sex with his father or even Cheng at the risk of him telling his boyfriend.

He was fully aware that he would have to tell A-Yuan everything at some point, there would be no way to hide that he was completely in love with his father and didn't even want to. However, he knew that for now he would keep that small moment of joy just for himself.

As soon as he got home he said hi to his parents and went straight to his room. He threw himself onto the bed still wearing Xiao Zhan's coat. After a few minutes hugging the piece, he removed them and went to the bathroom, while the bathtub was filling he noticed the red mark on his waist. Xiao Zhan's fingers etched into his skin possessively. After the water was at an acceptable level, he turned it off, adding some salt and then going in.

Yibo closed his eyes remembering the feeling of the businessman's touches on his body. Xiao Zhan was everything he imagined and more. Masculinity, his possessive way, everything he dreamed of in a real man.

He felt his body heat up remembering Xiao Zhan's warm breath on the back of his neck, the way his body was filled by his swollen member. Automatically, Yibo slid one of his hands down his flat abdomen until he reached the middle of his legs. His entrance was still sensitive, but the sudden desire to have Xiao Zhan deflower that place almost made him moan just at the memory. He changed his position to one where his fingers could give him some relief by penetrating him. With his eyes closed, the erotic image of the dominant Xiao Zhan fucking him under his desk made him intensify his movements until he pressed his lips to his arm, stifling a scream as a new orgasm hit him and his body shook.

A few seconds later his body relaxed and the certainty that just that clear memory of the businessman was enough to cause those sensations. Yibo finished his shower and then went to bed. Wearing only an extremely small white lingerie, on his stomach he took a photo giving a nice view of his ass and sent it to Xiao Zhan.

" Have sweet dreams, Gege."

He didn't wait for an answer, he wouldn't pressure him. He knew that the sex in his room wasn't something planned and knowing his past he couldn't risk it. Heavens! How he wanted to shout to everyone that his Gege was the hottest man he had ever fucked.

Across the city Xiao Zhan was still in his office. Looking at the view from the rooftop with another shot of his glorious Whiskey in one hand and his cell phone in the other, he thought about what had happened there a short time ago.

He didn't know what to feel at that moment, he understood that he had surrendered to Yibo's charms, but he would have to think about how he would deal with what would come later. Was it something purely spur of the moment? Was it just a response to the boy's not-so-subtle provocations?

Even with all those questions circling dangerously in his mind, one thing was indisputable: there were no regrets. It had been more than an hour since the student had left his room and he still remained static, reliving every action. He had never had sex with someone of the same sex before, never with someone so young either and yet Yibo managed to get even the most unlikely of things out of him.

- I might just be going crazy. - He grunted quietly when he felt his cell phone vibrate and a photo clearly showing Yibo showing that milky, round ass in very small lingerie. It was almost automatic to feel his member throb slightly at the visual stimulus that that photo provoked. - I'm not going crazy, it's this boy who's going to drive me crazy.