"School Of Bro" [Part 3]

~Around The School~

As The School Bell Rang For TrollTree High, All Of The Trollings Made Their Way To The First Period Classes Off The Day

Since It Didn't Matter Which Grade For A Trolling Could Be In, Any Student Was Scheduled In A Class For Their Courses Of Science, Math, Reading, Art, P.E., And Even Music.

That Is, Execpt For The 4 Yr Olds And Under, Who Were The Toddlers, Babies, And Newborns That Were Sent To A Different Class In TrollTree High.

Separated From His Big Brothers, Baby Branch Was Taken Away By Principal Crank Into A Pre-K Class Where The Other Babies Were Taught.

Mr. Crank Opened The Door To The Pre-K Classroom.
"Hehehehe, Here We Are You Reckless Blue Smurf! Your New Classroom! Where You Will Stay Forever And No Longer Be With Your Brothers In School To Cause Any Troubled Hard To My Education Facility 😁"

Baby Branch Got Put Down On The Floor And Turned Up To Mr. Crank.
"B-But...I Wanna Be With My Big Brothers.."

Mr. Crank Leaned Down To Him.
"Awwww You Dooo? TOO BAD! As Long As I'm Principal, You 5 Will Never Be Together And Will Remain Well Behaved Students And Will Not BURN DOWN THIS SCHOOL AND DESTROY IT LIKE YOU DID TO YOUR LITTLE MUSIC VIDEO SET!!"

"o_o"
Baby Branch Flinched A Little From Mr. Crank's Outburst.

"And My Nana Who Also Burned Down In A Fire..."
Mr. Crank Randomly Added.

"...."
Baby Branch Stared Blankly, Not Knowing How To Respond.

".....So Enjoy Your Class! ALONE! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA snort AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAYQQHAHSHSJWHWHSHAHAHSHSHAH!
Mr. Crank Laughed Like A Loonatic As He Left The Classroom.

Baby Branch Turned Around To Face The New Pre-K Classroom He Was Placed In, Seeing All The Different Babies Crawling And Playing With Toys As They Spoke To Each Other.

Feeling A Grand Amount Of Social Anxiety, Which Was Something He Couldn't Comprehend, Baby Branch Slowly Made His Across The Classroom Over To The Cubies Where You Place Your Belongings At.

Baby Branch Couldn't Look Any Other Baby In The Eye As He Walked, So He Tried His Best To Keep His Eyes Down And Straight.

As He Put His Little Backpack Into His Cubie Space, Baby Branch Turned His Attention Back To The Classroom As A Whole, Seeing How Big And Different It Was From His Bedroom At Home.

Missing His Big Brothers So Much And Always Spending Time With Them, Baby Branch Didn't Really Know To Socialize With Other Babies In His Age Range, Even If He Was Only 2 & And Half.