Michael vs TDL+TCO

(Michael as in the Demon Warlock, not Michael Afton.)

The Dark Lord felt an Earthquake coming, or, wait, was that an Earthquake?
It was like the whole world was shaking.. this world doesn't really have.. Earthquakes..

TDL's POV:
That's when I saw it, in the sky.. it was a portal..
Intrigued, I decided to go through it..

I saw an island of sorts being blockaded by boats, and this weird thing in the sky.. I had a feeling that's where the shaking was coming from..

I flew inside and heard something going on.. like some sort of fight.. I followed the noise..
And I saw him.

-
Naration:

Aphmau was on the ground, within her mind, the people that had become relics were being mind controlled along with her, Aaron was left to deal with it.
To TDL's surprise, The Chosen One was here too.. and fighting Michael..
He had two options:
Fight with Michael
Or fight against him..
After seeing Michael trying to use that weird mind control powers, he decided to fight against him.

TCO's POV:
My head was pounding, I saw a strange green light.. I tried to fight against this mind control but it was fighting back.. much harder..

TDL's POV:
This guy was much stronger than I realized at first.. luckily, I had on the viraband.
I had a feeling I'd need Chosen to get back up and fight with me.. but when I looked over at him..

Naration:
Michael's power had taken over Chosen, Michael stood back.

"Chosen One, be a dear and kill him for me.."

This isn't the first time Dark had fought Chosen, but this time felt different because Chosen wasn't fighting him willingly.
Chosen's powers had shifted to a bright green color.. like the green on an Emerald..

And Chosen was stronger like this..
And Dark did not hold back..
They fought for what felt like forever.
Dark heard someone call to him from a distance, it was the Raven haired girl that had fallen.
"If you want to break the spell on him, you have to get him to feel love!"

Dark was now.. conflicted..
Chosen used to be his best friend.. his only friend..
After their falling out, they became enemies..
What would he say to him? Did he want to say anything to him?
He didn't mind fighting him.. in a way.. but if he isn't fighting him willingly.. it just feels odd..

TDL's POV:
I was thinking about what to say as I fought him..
"Chosen, do you remember me?"
"Yes, of course I remember you. I tried to stop you from doing something dumb, and you refused to listen! I hate you from the bottom of my heart!"
Hmph.
You're the traitor... was all I could really think about..
Wait, no,
This isn't *him* saying these things.
"Before we had our falling out, you were my only friend, Chosen One."
"Hah, friends? We were never friends.. just partners in crime."
I am not good with words.. especially not stuff like this..
So, whenever he got close I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug..
"Even if you hate me, I never completely hated you.."
There was a pause, and Chosen hugged him back..
"I.. never hated you.."

TCO's POV:

I remember everything I did under his control..
And I feel awful.. it's not like I havent fought TDL before, but this just felt.. wrong..
I don't know what it was, but I felt a strong emotion when he hugged me.. even if it was just to free me..

Now, we have bigger problems, we must defeat him..

Naration:
The Raven hair had finally gotten back up, and now it was 3 against one..
Well, I guess the title is a little misleading.
Michael vs Aphmau+TDL+TCO.

At first, they had a difficult time fighting along side each other, because the stick figures didn't know Aphmau and Aphmau didn't know them.
And the two stick figures had some problems they needed to sort out.
Michael wasn't having that hard of a time though, despite being outnumbered.
But soon enough, they managed to learn from each other's powers and were silently able to find a good way to work together.
This fight went on as it did in Mystreet s6.. with the additional help, near the end, Michael did something to TCO..
but that's another story for another time..