(dazai is late for work, typical.) part.1

Tw: angst? fluff, $h, unhealthy habits.

Kunikida's perspective

dazai is late for work, typical.
i better get him, atsushi didnt go to work today he got ill. now if i remember dazai's house is around this..- oh here it is.

Third person perspective

As kunikida went to a shared apartment, he knocked on dazai's door.. no one answered. kunikida sighed and unlocked the door, kunikida had a spare key of dazai's house because kunikida is the one who bought the hoise for dazai.

as kunikida opened the door, the house was a mess, garbage everywhere, dirty dishes, kunikida was disgusted by this, he went to dazai's room. he saw a razor blade with blood on dazai's desk, he saw dazai on the bed, sharp bleeding cuts on his wrists, alchohol and beer bottles surrounding him, broken glass, dazai was bleeding, his shirts covered with blood.

kunikida went over to him, and picked him up from the bed and lifted him to the bathroom, he made dazai sit down on the sink counter, dazai was slightly awake, must have a hangover. kunikida took off dazai's clothes, dazai was completely.. naked. kunikida only looked at dazai's face as he helped dazai into the bathtub

dazai got into the bathtub, it was warm and hot. it helped dazai relax, he then fell asleep in the tub, kunikida was taking deep breaths, since he was holding his breath when he was holding dazai because dazai smelled like alchohol, beer and cigarettes.

kunikida got out of the bathroom and went to clean dazai's room, he texted the agency's boss, fukuzawa. he messaged him

"it happened again, boss. im sorry, i have to take the day off."

and fukuzawa replied with

"oh, thats alright, take care doppo."

it seemed like dazai has done this before, many times..
kunikida sweeped the glass shards from the floor, and he washed dazai's clothes and mattresses. he washed dazai's dishes, he threw dazai's alchohol, beer and cigarettes and garbage. he threw away the razors.

he cleaned dazai's house, he sprayed it with febreeze. it smelled good, dazai was in his room, kunikida gave him clothes, a black t-shirt, and a medium-short blue jeans.

dazai was sitting on the bed as kunikida cleaned his wounds, kunikida cleaned the cuts on dazai's wrist, stomach, thigh, and neck..

as kunikida finished, he fed dazai crabbed can, everytime dazai ate something else he'd either throw up and starve himself.

kunikida sat on the couch watching TV, dazai went to him and snuggled beside him, kunikida patted dazai's head and dazai fell asleep, kunikida covered him with a blanket and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

im tired rn, i forgot to changed the font to this This font, i was so mad but its too late now <33

i'll make kunichuuzai tmrw, srryy if i dont do it, it means i have school!!

thats all, i'd make another one soon! bai bai!!